Eda nodded.

-Hmm..a..hhaa, important. - when Serkan reminded her about today, even though she had not forgotten this day, she was overwhelmed by a little stress and excitement. Eda had long dreamed about this day, and now she already lives in it.

Serkan took a fork with fruit and lifted it to Eda's lips.

-Now think less, eat more. Our breakfast will cool down.

Ten minutes later, Eda had finished her salad and they went down the stairs to the kitchen. Eda stopped for a moment then she saw the table full of food.

- Serkan.

- I'm listening. Everything is fine?

- Yes, but ... Did you prepare so much food for the two of us? - Eda pointed to the table. - Or are we waiting for something I don't know about?

- Why, no, we don't wait. You always said that there has to be a lot of food for breakfast, so I did, I made a lot. Something is missing or something you don't like?

- Stop joking, Serkan. Everything is enough here. - Eda giggled.

-Okay then, here's the coffee, sit down. - Serkan put the coffee cups on the table and distracted the chair to Eda that she could sit down. - What you want? Sandwich, cakes with ham and cheese, or maybe scrambled eggs?

- Serkan, calm down a little, I'll take anything I want. - Eda laughed and cupped Serkan's cheek with her hand. - You're a great chef but thank you, I'll eat myself.

- Ok, tamam.

They both ate breakfast, laughed, and forgot all the problems, only suddenly Serkan stopped eating and grabbed his chest.

- Serkan, are you alright? What happened?

Serkan didn't answer anything, just shook his head and started coughing. Eda got up from her chair and approached him, leaning over to see his eyes.

- Are you feeling well? -  Eda stroked his back. - Serkan, say something. Maybe I should call doctors? -  Serkan took her hand.

- No, you don't have to, it will pass.

-But what happened? Does anything hurt you somewhere?

-No..no, just probably my body is no longer absorbing certain food..because...of medication ..- Serkan sighed deeply and leaned back in his chair. Eda looked at him with sad eyes but tried to smile because she didn't want him to see her sad and upset. It was difficult for him to endure all this treatment and his symptoms, which tormented him more and more often, so Eda tried to stay positive and strong. At least in his eyes.

- Maybe you want water? I will bring it if you want. -  Eda asked him, stroking his hair and trying to calm him down.

- Ye..yes..if you can.

Eda didn't even hear the answer, quickly went to the kitchen to take water, and returned to the living room at Serkan less than a minute later.

-Here it is .- Eda held out her hand with the glass towards Serkan and he tried to take the it but Eda don't let him to do this move - No, I'll support, you drink. In small sips, slowly.

Serkan drank a little bit of water as Eda had told him. – Ok, enough. Thank you.

-Maybe now you feel better? If you don't feel good and don't want to, you can stay in home and rest. You don't have to go with me today.

Eda uttered these words, but in her mind she thought the exact opposite things. She really wanted Serkan to be with her today. From the beginning when she started working with him, he was proud of her and she drew a lot of experience and inspiration from him. She learned the most important things from Serkan and he was her main teacher all this time. Even when she gave up, he didn't stop talking about her abilities and always told others about her big talent, he was infinitely proud of her and still are. Therefore, today, she wanted him to wait for her when she got off the stage, to reassure and hug her before the presentation and say that everything would be fine. Serkan was not only her soulmate, the greatest love of her life, the best teacher, but also a pillar and support in any situation.