"It's not a bad idea," I admitted. "But do you have any idea where the well could be?"

Bill sadly shook his head. "N - No."

I wrapped my arm around him. "Well, we should start looking then." I pulled him closer. "We'll find him, Billy."

Bill wrapped his arm around my waist. "Are - Are you ok, Jenny? You f - froze at Ben's earlier."

Oh, he saw that?

"I'm fine," I reasurred him.

"You saw it again, didn't you? In that photo you were looking at?"

Bill, sometimes you're too smart for your own good.

"Yeah. It's nothing, really?" Bill gave me a worried look. "Hey, I'm the older sister. It's my job to worry about you not the other way around."

"I am g - gonna worry," he stuttered. "We lost Georgie. I can't...I don't want it to take you, too."

"Bill, I promise you that's not going to happen," I stated. I stopped us and knelt until we were eye level. "Whatever that thing is that took Georgie, he's not going to get one of us, ok? Even if I have to lose a foot and fight tooth and nail to find him, I will. We're gonna find Georgie and bring him home." Bill's mouth dropped but he didn't say anything. "Bill?"

What was he looking at?

"B - Behind you, Jenny," Bill panicked.

I stood up and turned around. I froze in place when I saw that little girl. She was smiling at us and said excitedly. "Mommy, you're here. And you brought Uncle Billy!"

"Mommy?" Bill repeated.

The girl started clapping her hands. "Uncle Billy can play with us now!" Her smile grew. The girl held up a torn red dress in one hand and a knife in the other. "We can play house and have dinner." Her teeth began sinking into her gums and turned into these sharp canines. "Uncle Billy can be the main course."

"Shit, shit, shit," I said over and over again. The little girl started running towards us. The pitter patter of her feet hits the pavement. My eyes widened as I grabbed Bill and hauled him over my shoulder. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

 I started running and could only hear the little girl laughing. "Mommy said a bad word. Daddy's gonna be upset. You can make it up to Daddy and cook Uncle Billy."

I turned the corner. My dumbass decided to look back, only to see the girl chasing us on all fours.

"Let's play house, Mommy!" the girl shouted.

"Leave us alone!" I screamed back.

The girl suddenly stopped. I stopped when the kid suddenly started to cry. "Mommy doesn't want me anymore." Slowly, I set Bill down. The girl grabbed her head. "I disappointed, Mommy."

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

The girl kept smashing her head against the concrete floor. My eyes widened as blood came pooling down her face. Each time her head would hit the floor the crack seemed to get louder.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she wept as she continued to bash her head in. "Punish me. Punish me!"

More blood began to pool around her. I couldn't help myself and started running towards the crying girl.

"Stop it!" I shouted. I grabbed her but she continues to thrash in my arms. "Stop!"

My brows furrowed when the girl stopped crying. In fact, she started to laugh more. Her laugh becoming more maniacal than the last. The girl's voice slowly started to transform as well. I screamed when she reached out to grab my shoulders. When she looked up, the girl became that clown.

"Got you, Mommy," It teased. This time, I started to thrash around. "You're not leaving me, Jenny." It started to smile. "You're mine. Forever."

"Jenny!" Bill shouted.

Bill used the closes item near him. He grabbed the trash lid and swung it against the clown's head. The clown's smile vanished and he was glaring at Bill now.

"That wasn't very nice, Billy," It taunted.

I brought my head back and slammed it against the clown's forehead. It stopped looking at Bill and tried to look at me but I brought it back and repeated the action.

"Let. Go. Of. Me," I groaned with each hit.

It slowly losened its grip on me. Bill brought the trash lid up and bashed it on the clown's arms. The clown let's go. Bill didn't waste time and hauled me up.

"Don't look back. Just go," I rushed out before we started running. The clown slowly stood up but didn't follow us this time.

"You can't hide from me, Jenny. I'll find you. And I will have you. DO YOU HEAR ME?! I WILL HAVE YOU!"

》》》》

A/N: In case anyone was wondering about the little girl. Here are the pics of her without Pennywise's teeth and with it...

 Here are the pics of her without Pennywise's teeth and with it