Best Fan Interactions

Well, I am currently on hiatus and will not be publishing any chapters, I have decided that I will be putting out random moments that deal with different things. Some of these moments might show again in actual chapters, and some of them will just be for fun. These will be put out randomly, not following any specific schedule. These will be nowhere near as long as chapters but I hope these will help you understand Sora a little bit better.

Credit to rminrin on YouTube for the video.

☆☆☆

3rd Person POV

If you didn't know Stray Kids or Sora you would probably think that Sora was mean and cold-hearted, but that's not the truth at all. Some of the members joke around and say Sora is always mean to them but the truth is that Sora is one of the kindest people ever. Now Sora has a hard time expressing his feeling to people, he doesn't like being touched and he doesn't like being around people he doesn't know, which is kind of a problem, considering he is an idol. The only people Sora doesn't have a problem touching or being around - besides his members - are his fans, and here are some of the best fan moments.

☆☆☆

1st Interaction - Shopping

On one of the days Sora chose to go shopping without any of the other members, he ran into a few fans. When Sora first entered the store no one had noticed that it was him, it wasn't until one of his bodyguards went up to him and asked him something. When that happened a fan was near and overheard their conversation. 

At first, the fan and her friends didn't know what to do, they wanted to go up to Sora and say hi to him, but they also didn't want to bother him during his free time. It wasn't until Sora saw the fans looking at him and having a hushed conversation about him, then Sora walked up to them "hello". It was a simple word, but that simple word made the fans freak out on the inside. 

Sora was with them for the rest of the time he was in the store, Sora just spoke to them and got to know his fans, something that he doesn't get to do very often. One of those fans was a new one, someone who had just gotten into Stray Kids, this fan was also one of the people who thought Sora was closed off and cold. After spending time with him at the store, this fan realizes that Sora was very kind and cared about his fans a lot. When Sora was done and had to go back to the dorm he said his farewells to the group of fans and paid for all the stuff he and his fan wanted to get.

2nd Interaction - Special Gift

When it comes to meet and greets Sora is usually always nervous, but his members always stay with him to help with his nerves. This specific meet and greet is one that Sora has always remembered because he was gifted something that he has treasured ever since.

When the meet and greet first started it was like anyone meet and greet. Sora was sat in between Chan and Minho, normally Sora would sit at one of the ends but since he wasn't feeling the best Chan thought it would be best to have Sora sit somewhere else. During the middle of the fan meeting, a fan who had a bag in his hand was next in line to meet Sora.

"Hello, what's your name?" Sora had greeted him as he did with everyone else. "Jackson" is what the fan replied with, while he watched Sora sign his name on the album. "I have something I want to give to you", Jackson said after Sora was done signing the album. "Oh yeah? What is it?" After Sora asked, Jackson, pulled a jacket out of the bag and gave it to Sora.

 "Oh yeah? What is it?" After Sora asked, Jackson, pulled a jacket out of the bag and gave it to Sora

The jacket that was gifted to Sora became his favorite jacket. Fans would see him wearing it on vlive and during interviews or simply walk out on the street. In a vlive a fan asked Sora where he got his jacket, Sora had quickly replayed with saying he got it at a meet and greet from a fan.

3rd Interaction - Meet and Greet

During a different meet and greet a few months after receiving his special gift, Sora had done something that many Stays talk about to this day. Sora hates most when people try and force him to do things that he doesn't want to do, and during this particular meet and greet the security was getting on Sora's nerves.

One of the things that Sora really wanted to do, was to actually say hi to Stay. The security would not let him off the stage and Sora was getting irritated by them. SO, one minute Sora is on stage, and the next he is running off the stage, past the security guard. After getting off the stage Sora ran right to Stay and started saying hello and giving them hugs and high-fives as he avoided the guards chasing after him.

4th Interaction - Concert

A few months following the meet and greet where Sora ran away from security, he did a very similar thing at a concert. One of the many things that Sora believes is that Idols should be able to interact with their fans more and better at concerts. Sora thinks it isn't fair for fans to spend a lot of money on albums and merch and concert tickets only to receive a thank you and pat on the back. 

So, at one of Stray Kids' concerts in Japan Sora was feeling a little bold. Stray kids were on the stage singing their song Levanter, and all throughout that song, Sora kept on making small gestures and small talk to Stay when he was on the sideline. After they were done with Levanter they took a break to talk with Stay and get some water and rest.

When Sora was on the edge of the stage drinking his water, a crazy idea popped into his head, so he followed that idea. Sora looked to see where security was at and jump off the stage and onto the level that Stays whereon. As soon as his feet touched the ground he took off running to the barrier where Stay was at. When making it to the barrier he softly threw himself into Stay and hugged as many as he could before he was dragged back on stage by security.

☆☆☆

Hello and thank you for reading, I am officially no longer on hiatus, I have gotten a new laptop and will be posting again. The next thing I publish will be a chapter, but I don't know when that will be because I do not have any chapters ready. Hopefully, I will have a new chapter out in a week or two but I can't promise anything.

-YB