4

Everleighs POV

Karl:
Hey I need your help for something

Everleigh:
Sure what's up?

5 mins later

Karl?

10 minutes later

Hello?
Karl??
Karl jacobs I swear if you don't
answer me I'm coming over.

30 minutes later

That's it
On my way.

"Screw it." I mumbled before I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my house. I went to my car and got into the drivers seat before turning the car on.

He can't just say he needed me then doesn't reply. Like what?

   Pulling up to the familiar house, I shut off my car and got out. In a rush in case something was wrong, I went inside.

   As I walked in, the house was dead silent. This is suspicious. There is always some type of sound coming from the boys house.

   I quickly took the steps upstairs two at a time.  As I made it to the second floor, the house was still dead silent. I looked at the end of the hall where his office, well recording room was. The lights were on, along with the lights in his bedroom. So he is home.

   I'll go to his office first. I thought to myself. As I neared the door I heard a small giggle. I rolled my eyes and threw the door open. 

    "Alright Karl, you better have a good explanation as to why you didn't ans-"Karl's head instantly snapped in fright. Then he said two words that made my heart sink.

   "I'm streaming!" He yelled over to me, but I was froze. I saw in the corner of Karl's stream that he had face cam on. In a clear image I could see me standing completely in frame. Quackity and George were also on the screen.

   "I-I, uh, uh." I began stumbling over my words, not knowing what to say.

   "Well chat, uh, Everleigh reveal?" Karl joked with an awkward giggle.

   "I-uh- I'm just gonna go." I mumbled out quickly before I turned on my heel and quickly left the room.

Karl's POV

I sat in silence for a moment. My twitch chat spamming Everleigh reveal. I slowly reached over and pressed the power button on my phone. Guilt laced my features as I read over the texts from my best friend.

"Karl you really just exposed Leigh." Quackity joked trying to lighten the mood, but in reality, I felt absolutely horrible.

"I... uhm... I have to go." I mumbled quickly before pressing the end stream button. Quickly I stood up and left my room. I found Everleigh sitting on the couch, her head in her hands.

"Everleigh im so sorry. I didn't know you would come over. I thought you would've checked if I was streaming or something. I am sorry. I didn't mean to expose you." I began rambling out apologies.

Everleigh let out a sigh before she walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and just hugged me. My quick reaction was to wrap my arms around her as well.