1

Everleighs POV

"Alex!" I said, dragging out the X in his name. I heard a laugh from the other end of the phone, although he was trying his hardest to ignore me.

"Alex Quackity you better say something or I swear to god I'm actually going to hurt you." I threatened, even though he knows there was no way I could ever hurt someone. No response.

"Fine, I'm going to talk to Karl now." I said firmly. He quickly began to object but I left the call with a laugh. I quickly pushed my chair away and stood up.

With quick steps I reached my bed, where my phone was sitting on the charger. I unplugged my phone and jumped on to bed before pulling open my contacts app.

Within a few rings Mr Karl Jacobs answered his phone.

"Hello Leigh!" Karl exclaimed as his face showed up on the phone. I smiled wide and began waving my hand like a crazed idiot.

I had met Karl when I moved to North Carolina for college two years ago. I was shopping in this store and a large group of his friends came in wearing hoodies with the words Mr Beast on them.

Flashback (also for those of you who watch Mr Beast, he posted this YouTube video two years ago and that's the setting of the story at this moment. I also know Karl Isn't in this video so just pretend he is. If you want go check it out so you understand what's going on. It's called I Bought Everything In A Store Challenge)

I watched as the large group of people began piling into the store. Some held cameras while others dispersed and began grabbing shopping carts. I turned back to my shopping list, trying to tune out all of the chaos that was being caused by the new shoppers.

I was looking down as the price of water when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Slowly I turned around to see a boy that seemed to be about my age. He too wore one of the Mr Beast shirts that the others were wearing.

"Hello?" I asked confused. His smile never left his face. That's when another man showed up behind him. This man was significantly taller than the other, he also wore the Mr Beast shirt.

"Hello ma'am. I am Mr Beast, I don't know if you know who I am or not but I tend to do crazy challenges for my YouTube channel. Today I am buying everything in this store. So anything you pickup and put in your cart I will pay for." The man, well Mr Beast explained. I looked at him confused before looking down at the twenty dollar bill in my hand that I was going to use to buy the few groceries I could afford.

"I-I why?" I asked still slightly confused.

"I have to get back to the video so I'll let Karl here explain the rest!" The man exclaimed before turning in his heels and walking to a different isle.

Still confused I turned to the boy whose name I guess is Karl. He shifted awkwardly on his feet.

"So basically shop as you normally would and anything you grab Jimmy will pay for. Since we will be buying everything here anyway." Karl said with a warm smile. I pursed my lips and looked back down at my twenty dollars.

"I- uh okay. Is it possible that I stay off camera though? I'm not much for being on camera." I said shyly. Karl nodded and turned to his friend nearby that had been holding a camera.

I slowly walked away from the boy and continued my shopping. The store was loud and full of chaos. Things were being knocked over and there was lots of running around.

I stopped in front of the cereal in hopes of getting the cereal I had wanted. I stepped back and looked up to see that it had been on the very top shelf. Who the hell puts cereal on the top shelf of a store. I could barely even reach the shelf above the middle one.