Chapter 51: Sapphire's Awkward Confession

Start from the beginning

Seeing her in that state brought Jade had a little joy.

"You should have called me over. I'm a pro at this after all." A smile curved on his lips as he went to seat next to Sapphire on the cold, marble floor.

Also, you're not supposed to stack these. You're supposed to pull them out. He advised as a bright smile lights up his face.

Like someone trying to copy from an examination, Sapphire looked at Jade with side-eyes, noticing the excitement laced in the voice of his last sentence. She smirked as if she knew better but still focused on building the toys. With the way she looked at him, Jade noticed that she wasn't waaaayyyy intoxicated as he'd thought but she was still drunk anyway. Maybe 85 percent, drunk.

"Wow! How many of these did you drink? Doing this by yourself is cheating, you know!"

"Cheating. As if!"

She turned to him in an instant and handed him her almost finished drink.

Just then, she looked through the window she'd opened. A transparent glass covered it from outside so, the raindrops weren't able to penetrate inside.

"Its raining outside. I don't think it'll stop anytime soon, though." She said that remembering how he said it the first time.

"Yeah. I don't think so." He looked at her and moved closer until their bodies touching side by side.

Sapphire gentle placed her head on his comfy shoulders while he drank the remaining amount of alcohol in the bottle. Holding her firmly with his arms around her.

"Don't try to touch me, Mr. CEO. And don't even think about having your way with me, either." She said, clingy.

"Alright then." He replied her with an assuring smile.

"I really can't?" Jade asked, with an emotional tone.

"Hearing this, Sapphire turned to him. You're not even a human being if you lay hands on a drink lady." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Is that why you drank so much?"

Sapphire sighed, burying her head in his shoulders. It felt warm with the wooly sweater he was sweating. She loved the feel of his warm skin against hers.

"No." She replied. "I'm just wondering what I'm doing here, at a guys house."

"Huh? What brought me here in the first place?" She jerked off suddenly with a puzzled look on her face.

"Well, because a their broke into your house. So I brought you here." He reminded her.

Sapphire cast a brief look at him she stretched her hands and folded it around his neck, staring intensely into his eyes as much as she could. Jade looked at her, confusedly. Wondering what she's up to.

The kept on staring at each other for a while until Sapphire placed her hand on his square-chiseled jawline, admiring the beauty of his face. His delicate eyes focused on hers as she inhaled the autumnal scent of his skin- the scent that had inspired fantasies about stealing one or any of his soft sweaters and using it as a pillowcase so she could breath him as she sleep. Brushing her long fingers through his messy hair, Sapphire let out a silent blush and glanced at him, closer. Till she could feel his hit breath, on her face.

Sapphire suddenly placed her index finger on his lips with her pupils still focused on his.

"I think... That I truly. Wholeheartedly, love you. Jade Alejandro."

She held him closer, staring at his full lips, passionately as she nippled on her lower lip. This made them share an eye contact for a while while she blushed a little. Cupping his face in admiration.

"I know I never said this to you too but... I like it when you kiss me, you're good at it. And I like kissing you too." She smiled and gently placing her lips on his, capturing his in a soft touch, then she smiled at him again. Sapphire looked cute with every move she made.

Jade watched her steadily in amazement. He couldn't believe she just kissed him, willingly but it was obvious she was like this because of the alcohol.

Then she stopped her hands down, tiredly. Her dizzy eyes closed as she placed her head on his shoulder, again.
"Let's go to bed now." She ginned.

A thrill of excitement lingered through Jade's eyes. He couldn't believe she just said that. Looking back at her, Jade noticed that her eyes were closed.

Jade smiled nervously as he remembered what she just said. He laughed in his whispering voice.

"How can you fall asleep after such a confession like this?"

He wrapped his hands around her and gently carried her in a bridal style into her room. He placed her on the bed as she lazily stretched her arms on the soft, bed.

Jade watched her for a while and blushed. He looked at her face and she even looked prettier. Everything about her was adorable but Jade wished he could get a goodnight kiss.

Another one.

He sat on the bed close to her and admired her lips again. Taking the other pillow from her side, Jade placed it on the floor and laid down, placing his head on it for support.

Later, Sapphire turned towards his direction while he did the same, too.

"I feel I'm the going to be the one to regret this, tomorrow morning." He thought.

Unable to sleep properly, Jade smiled at himself as he finally closed his eyes and slept off.