"Shh, darling," he whispered, scoffing, and teasing my entrance with his tip. He grabbed my waist and deeply buried himself inside of me, making me tremble and squeeze the sheet below me. Fred started to rock his hips, thrusting into me with fierce and hunger, digging his fingers in the sensitive skin of my waist, making the two of us moan and hiss full of pleasure and wanting more from the other. Always wanting more. "Fuck, Lilith — if you could only see how beautiful you are when you fuck me. I wish I could carve this picture in my mind for the rest of my life."

"Freddie — fuck, yes, right there,— you're gonna kill me," I bit my lower lip, feeling his dick rubbing harsh my weakest spot and making me moan as I felt myself going high into the rollercoaster and a familiar knot forming in the depth of my guts.

"You don't have the slightest idea of how weak you make me, Lilith Arambella," he sighed, breathing erratic and pounding hard into me, marking me as his. "Not the slightest tiniest idea."

His hands in my waist pressed more as his dick kept pulsating inside of me, making me throb, and thrusting even rougher than before. Fred ran his tongue through the skin of my back following the path of my spine, leaving me speechless and making me let out a messy cry as I clenched more around him. 

Fred let out a soft growl and pressed more of his hips into me, glueing his hipbones to my bum and pounding even harder and rougher as hisses of pure pleasure were leaving his lips.

I felt myself burning in the most delicious way possible, getting goosebumps in every inch of my body as Fred kept filling me, and feeling the stars and fireworks appearing in my sight.

"F-Freddie...I— oh, fucking Merlin, I'm a-about to cum — Fuck! "I cried out as I felt the current of a huge orgasm hit me when he pressed himself against me, kissing my jaw from behind.

My body felt completely numb and I trembled, thinking that my knees would give up and feeling the waves of pleasure covering me from up to down as my inner walls clenched around Fred, sucking him in, and pulsating. I squeezed the sheets in between my hands, letting out a hoarse moan and barely being able to keep my eyes open.

"Oh, my love, how fucking gorgeous you are," Fred whispered, already pounding messy with his breathing erratic and laboured and his dick throbbing more than ever until he finally burst in a raspy and deep moan that ended up in a hiss, as he started to cum inside of me with his hands dug in my hips. "F-fuck!"

He pulled out of me, completely exhausted, and laid back on the bed, watching me collapse and laid on the bed, absolutely knackered.

"Dear, Merlin..."I whispered, completely pleased and feeling that familiar ache in between my legs. Fred grabbed a throwaway tissue to clean me and then throw it straight to the dustbin. 

I pulled up my knickers as best as I could, and Fred did the same with his boxers. While I was laying on the bed lightening my cigarette, he spread a little bit my legs to lay down with the back of his head against my lower belly and my legs over his shoulders. He stroked my thighs as I gave the first puff and then put the cigarette in his lips, letting him breathe the smoke while I ran my fingers through his hair.

✵ ✵ ✵

"...And dear listeners, remember, the next password will be: Sirius. Have a good day  as good as it can in these days and support Harry Potter," Lee concluded, turning off the radio.

"I can't believe we can't talk about the Horcruxes," I huffed, already during the end of mid-September, after finishing the broadcast of the day under the password; Regulus. Probably none of our listeners would know who he was, but a few days ago, Remus arrived with some news about Harry's movements.