Extra 5 : His Majesty Quiqui X

Zacznij od początku

Wen Qiuxing: "Hey, take your time, I will go out first."

King: "Wait for me in the room." His expression and warning tone were very clear.

Not to mention Wen Qiuxing also knows that there are so many strange aliens outside, and he will be afraid: "You can rest assured, I will not run around, I am waiting for you in the house."

Seeing the young man's sly expression, Feng Ting let go of the finger that pulled the other's wrist. Before leaving, he rubbed against the other's warm skin.

The little brother of the earth with big nerves did not notice the abnormality.

He thought he was just visiting the spacecraft and then going home to do what.

But they didn't know that when they came up, the spacecraft had already left the place, and took off at a speed that people on earth couldn't imagine.

So Wen Qiuxing wore a bathrobe that was obviously unfit, with a half-dried hair, sitting quietly on the bed and waiting.

The only feeling in my heart is, fuck, forget to bring out your mobile phone, how to take pictures!

"..." Brother Earth pulled his eyebrows and looked like a ball.

At the moment when the court came out, it was such a face that seemed to regret it.

The sinking king, take out a towel that can quickly dry his hair, and give it to the little things that are difficult to feed.

"Thank you." Wen Qiuxing took the past, and thought to herself with comfort, without taking it, taking it with her eyes, anyway, it would be enough to see it in both eyes, and this life was worth it.

The expression on his face became clear again.

This change made His Majesty squint, and he couldn't help thinking, was it because he couldn't see him just now, so he was not happy?

What a sticky guy.

The king hooked his lips and went out to prepare food and smaller clothes.

"Hey, where are you going!" Wen Qiuxing didn't say anything and followed, no matter if the other party could understand, he beeped cheerfully: "Take me to see your spaceship, I will go home after reading , Will it succeed?"

The monarch would like to know what the little things are saying, but at the moment he can only be patient. He must return to the first star to have the conditions to perform the surgery and implant the language of the first star for the other party.

Since the other party did not want to stay in the room, Feng Ting pulled the bathrobe for the youth and took it to the restaurant to eat.

After Wen Qiuxing found out that it was the restaurant, he sat down happily. After all, he was really a bit hungry, but he was worried. The spaceship stayed on the playground for so long, is it really okay? Or is it already in the air? Will he be sent down at that time?

Thinking in his heart, a light screen with many dishes was placed in front of him.

It turns out that the menu for aliens is like this. Wen Qiu wakes up and thinks, okay, you have eaten so many meals from Lao Tzu, and I will also eat yours.

Reciprocity!

They are eating in a harmonious atmosphere here, but the other soldiers on the spaceship are going crazy.

You know, their king is notoriously brutal. This time he was attacked on the battlefield. The broken fighter fell on the mountain stream, but the king himself was nowhere to be seen. The soldiers searched and rescued thought he was eaten by a beast.