Extra 4 : His Majesty Quiqui X

Start from the beginning

"Hey, how about it, did you get in touch?" He held the shoe in his hand and jumped to the signal tower, asking with great concern.

"Maybe." Feng Ting was able to discern what the other party was saying from the youth's expression, but the youth who heard his answer was confused, and apparently did not understand.

"Hey?" Wen Qiuxing tilted his head.

In the eyes of the king, this is a lively alien little guy with a lot of words.

"Go back." Feng Ting turned his back to Wen Qiuxing and crouched slightly in front of him.

No, what is the result?

Wen Qiuxing was about to die, but this time he could only lie on his back and let the other person carry him down the mountain.

"It's bad." Wen Qiuxing was lying on Jin Mao's generous back, and suddenly thought of a problem, that is, his injured foot was the one that stepped on the accelerator: "I still have pain in my foot, how can I drive?"

In view of the fact that the king could not understand what the young man was calling on his back, he continued to walk unresponsively.

It wasn't until they returned to the car that the young man did not want to be tucked into the cab by him, and he realized that the alien with an injured foot couldn't drive the car.

"Let's go back in a taxi..." Wen Qiuxing looked at the ends of both sides of the road and said quietly as he spoke.

It's strange that this broken place can hit the car.

"Well, what are you doing?" Wen Qiu wakes up with a stunned effort, and finds that Golden Retriever sits in the cab: "Will you open it?"

Before the words were finished, the car started.

The man who drove, even if he understood Wen Qiuxing's scream, had no desire to answer at all.

It's just a perfect copy of Wen Qiuxing's driving technique, even better.

...This cliff is an alien with a driver's license.

After Wen Qiuxing observed for a couple of kilometers, he felt a sigh of relief when he touched carefully.

Back in the city again in the evening, Wen Qiuxing discovered that this girl drove directly to the parking lot of the shopping mall that had Haidilao that day!

Who taught him this!

"What the heck! Do it!" Wen Qiuxing's mentality collapsed, refusing the other person's gesture of coming over and carrying him back: "You, he and mom are too good to eat, do you know? It's more than a thousand meals, and more than a thousand can give you How many takeout orders do you understand?"

"Eat." His Majesty said bite clearly, but he used the universal language.

"You're a prodigal." Wen Qiuxing scolded, but the other party was not painful and useless.

Wen Qiuxing didn't really stalemate with the other party, but just sat there with a dark face, put on shoes, and helped the other person's arm get off.