Chapter 30: Sightless?!

Start from the beginning

The brunette sighed lightly as he gave the smaller boy a reassuring hug, Aichi nodded slowly, understanding that the older teen was correct.

"Okay..."

The two continued to walk towards the Sendou residence, the brunette keeping a close eye on the smaller boy, he felt relieved a little that he at least could walk with some confidence in his steps.

After a while the two arrived at the Sendou residence, Shizuka had taken a cab from the hospital beforehand but the two had wanted to walk instead.

"Aichi how are you?"

Emi asked as she watched her brother walk through the front door, the blue haired boy smiled.

"Fine, just eager to take off the bandages"

The peach haired girl smiled at her brother's words.

"Silly Aichi.... Be patient I just know you'll be able to see if you wait"

She sighed as her brother blushed slightly at his younger sister's remark.

"I'm going to go sleep now..."

The blue haired boy said as he left to head towards the stairs, confusing the brunette and his sister.

"Why?"

The brunette asked, he didn't think that the younger boy had seemed tired at all as they walked home.

"Because the quicker I sleep, the sooner the next day will come"

Aichi replied as he went to go up the stairs.

"You're not sleeping Aichi, you haven't even had supper yet and you were too uneasy for breakfast and you were knocked out during lunchtime."

Shizuka called from within the kitchen, the brunette smirked when the smaller boy seemed to deflate on the stairs.

"Fine....."

The younger boy sighed as he got off the stairs and sat on the floor.

The cyan haired mother sighed as she forced her son to get up and go lounge on the couch instead of sitting on the floor.

"Sorry Kai, Aichi's getting into one of his lazy moods"

The peach haired girl sighed as she looked over at her older brother.

"I've never seen Aichi like that before"

The brunette replied.

"He used to always be like that before he learned that cardfight thing"

The cyan haired mother sighed as her son just laid there.

"Oh....."

The brunette said softly as he thought about what would have happened if he hadn't returned Aichi's blaster blade card back to him when it was stolen.

"Mom.... I'm hungry..."

Shizuka smiled at her son's words then shook her head before heading towards the kitchen.

"Okay I'll cook some food so that the lazy Aichi can go to bed"

"I'm not lazy... I just want tomorrow to come quicker!"

Aichi called as he sat up on the couch, the brunette went and sat beside him.

With that, the Sendou household and the brunette had grilled fish for supper before the brunette went to go leave for the night once again for he couldn't think up a good enough excuse to stay over.

"See you later Kai!"

Aichi called as the brunette opened the front door, the brunette nodded.

"Bye, see you tomorrow?"