He staring at me to top to bottom , my self conscious surrounded me . What are you looking for master?
Again, don't call me that you damn , he harshly punch the car door , say my name , he said with the stern voice ,I need to hear now .

"Lo..Lou.. Louis ", I just called him , " see it's doesn't not heavy to say , this is first and last time I heard in your mouth that master word , I hope you get my word ."now onwards don't wear a a short knee pany in the outside .and it's mine to see don't wear infront of others anymore again . he's words are literally shocked me "what he say about my dressing , it's my right ,he doesn't have to be done .

"Even control my dressing now onwards".

"Who are you to telling me?" , what dress should I wear or not ? ,I snapped at him."I'm your fiance sweet heart, he said pulled into his hard chest ." We should being late louis ".

" Are you exciting more than me sweet heart ", he said very seductively .,I will marry you soon sweet heart,you live in my term and decision ,he said and pushed me inside the car , throughout the journey , he's busy with his work , typing vigorously in the laptop, I looked outside through the window.soon a car stop a big women dress retail shop , name enscripted with "knight's fashion house "

.it's very big show room in the world ,so many bussiness people's came here for purchasing in every direction in the world." Every looking at us with the shock , "she is my soon to be fiance and my soon to be wife to give her a respect ," I I can't tolerate any disrespect towards her. All are greeted me , treated like a queen, he is the one selecting my dress

He handover to me a one red gown yo wear " Go and check , I need to seen you in this cloth? , He wisphered in my ear.i took it from him ,went to the trial room , when I taking my t-shirt .ahh...the gown has a bra pad , I should remove this too, when I above to pull a familiar hand touch my back ,I shutter a little while looks back he is standing with all glory , and locked the trial room completely. "What are you doing here?, ."I just thought to help you",he said with teasing manner, steps towards me,when he took step each by each , my heart beats fastly a inch by inch.

He stared at my eyes which were frightfully looking at mine. A smug smile crowned his lips, knowing , I was here ready to be his. He leaned down and began to shower her with his sloppy kisses. As if a sudden impulse he kisses turned into wild as he bit my delicate skin. Because it was all about his sexual energy, he could go any extent to make me his . Yeah, it's a kind of burning passion which drove him this edge. So he wanted to put off the burning fire of lust by unwanted wetness created inside me .

His hands went to search her hook of the bra while his lips stayed in her chest. I just closed my eyes and let him do ,whatever he wanted. Anyway it would be the end of my contented life, I must have to accept it whether i likes it or not. Few minutes I didn't feel any kind of touch and sensation I opened my eyes instantly he keeps on staring at my upper area of my body ,when I felt his hot breath on my nipples. I wanted to cry out but ididn't. Because I didn't want to be a futile girl. He was too proud of his money. He could own my body by his money, power, martial relationship but he couldn't own my heart never and ever. I would always hate him for what he was doing now?.

He was drowned in the sea of desire. He touched my breast as if it was the first time he had seen a woman like this or like me Involuntarily my hands raised and tried to cover it from lustrous eyes from him . He groaned irritably. Didn't you learn a lesson yet? Why did you want to make him angry? Did you want it to be the hard way? Then, definitely he would grant my wish.

He caught my hands and tied them together. "I haven't tried anything like this. It will be fun." He began to peel off his upper clothes while I tried to take my hands, but it's not easy for me to do.i didn't know how to struggle against him and his sexual arousal. My vagina became more wet because the glands produced more lubricating fluids.

My genital parts swelled up as my blood vessels dilated , I could feel it . My nibble became more sensitive and erected. I couldn't even know what changes I felt in the excited phase intensify. My breathing quickened and i started to vocalize involuntarily. I was struggling to concentrate on something else, but icouldn't as her sexual stimuli activated in my brain.

I have no idea how, and in the blink of an eye I'm on the mirror wall , pinned beneath him, my arms stretched out and heldabove my head, his free handclutching my face, and hismouth finding mine.His tongue is in my mouth,claiming and possessing me,and I revel in the force heuses.

I feel him against the length of my body. He wants me, and this does strange weird things happened to my brain.

He slowly and leisurely trails chilled kisses down the center of my body,from the base of my throat to between my breasts, down my torso to my belly. I'm panting loudly. All I can concentrate on is his voice and his touch. Nothing else is real. Nothing else matters, nothing else registerson my radar. His fingers slip into my panties, and I'm can't take this , with his unguarded sharp intake of air.

His fingers still moving rhythmically inside me, his thumb circling and pressing.His other hand scoops my hair off my head and holdsmy head in place. His tongue mirrors the actions of his fingers, claiming me. My legs begin to stiffen as I push against his hand. He hold my hand with his hand, so I'm brought back from the brink. He does this again and again.

It's so frustrating ... "Oh, please, leave " I pleased him continuously , but he doesn't bother my things.I scream in my head."This is your punishment, so close and yet so far. Is this nice?" he breathes in my ear.I whimper, exhausted, pullingagainst my restraint. I'm helpless, lost in an erotic torment.

"Please, " I beg, and he finally takes pity on me "How shall I fuck you, sweet heart" , but not now after our marriage , now wear this dress I want to see , he said .
What ?

"Any way I saw you naked before sweet heart wear., He said while staring at my bare body .I wearer the gown , I above to pull the zip, he stop in a midway , he crapped the zip upway and lock it . He placed his head in my shoulder now , " your looking breath taking sweet heart", we shall have this dresses for our evening party . By the way where is my gift, he asked me . " I just wanted to kiss me willingly infront of every one ", that's is the one ,I need , he said I heart stopped in a minute don't panick ,I just kidding , in private after our announcement.

I'm so exciting , he said and kissed my cheeks. After he done with our purchasing things . We reached home . House full of workers are working for the arrangements are preparing for evening party. " Anna are you brought the dresses and others accessories which you going to wear today's evening party ,she asked .I just nodded, my mind is off totally ." I feeling tired shall I go ?",I asked to her . She permits . I retared to my room . Soon my phone started rings..

Its from rose ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me about your opinion about the louis and anna ?

Uncle's Harry's decision of marriage is right or wrong?

What futures stores in anna's life. We have to wait for upcoming chapters .

Until bye , meeting you all in the next chapter .

Your lovely author

Shivika 🧿❤️