9 ; ending

a/n : yeah im ending this book, im gonna work on other ones bc this one's kinda cringe lol

timeskip to uni

after classes, you receive a call from bokuto. "hey!! ko-chan!! i haven't talked with you in so long..how have you been?" you greet him. "IM DOING GREAT!! akaashi told me to call you because he has something to say to you- he's in the cafe near the tokyo uni!!" he explains. "oh- alright then!! i'll head there right away, see you soon ko-chan!" you say.  bokuto gives a small 'BYE Y/N CHAN' before you end the call as you give a small laugh. you start running to the cafe nearby the uni, spotting akaashi inside. 

you enter the cafe as cold air rushes outside the door. you greet the cashier and sit beside akaashi. "hey keiji," you greet him with a smile. he pats your head and ruffles your hair. "do you wanna know why i said to bokuto-san to call you here?" he says in a low voice, audible enough for you to hear. "no..?" you say, tilting your head. he suddenly pulls out a bouquet of flowers behind his back and gives you a big smile. "happy 2 year anniversary, y/n-san." you give out a small laugh and hug him tightly. "happy 2 year anniversary, keiji."  

"thanks for being with me throughout high school."

yAY CRINGE BOOK IS COMPLETED HAHHAAHHA thanks for reading this