2 ; a wingman

You tap Bokuto's shoulder

You tap Bokuto's shoulder. "Bro, does 'Kaashi like anyone? I'm asking for a friend." "Oh uh, as far as I know , no. Also who's the friend?" he asks with a smile. "Me. I'm the friend," you say with a stoic face.

"oh ."
he says.

"HOLD ON YOU LIKE AKAASHI?" he gasps. you cover his mouth. "SHHSHSSHHS SHUT UP" "but for real tho do you like him?" he asks , taking your hand off his mouth. "no shit," you scoff. "can i be your wingman?" he asks with an excited tone. "if you keep quiet about it - yeah," you tease. "i'll keep quiet!! i promise!!" he squeals. "..deal then," you say patting his head.

at the lunch table, you sit down with bokuto and akaashi. "sO akaashi," you say taking a forkful of salad and eating it, "do you like anyone?" he chokes on the water he was drinking. "what?" "do you like anyone??" bokuto asks. "you two sure are nosy , huh?" akaashi says. "i- hUH?" bokuto mutters. "but..yeah , i do like someone ." akaashi replies.

"oOH!! THAT REMINDS ME I HAVE TO DO A PROJECT WITH BOKUTO AHAHA- c'mon alrEAADY," you laugh nervously. "oh, okay." akaashi says with his normal stoic face. bokuto realizes and walks along with you to a corner in the hallway outside the canteen.

"he likes someone!!" bokuto gasps. "yeah, he said that. bUt who is it man?? he kinda seema attracted to kaori and yukie.." you say. "or you!! he glances at you sometimes when youre at the gym , y'know??" bokuto spills. "yO fr??? that's.. interesting! it could be me too- oR that girl from class 2-4!!" you ramble. "aint she akaashi's best friend or sumn?" he asks. "best friends to lovers , who knows?" you smirk."but-!! we need to get our hopes up!!" you say. "yEah!!!" bokuto smiles.

"you guys done with your little chat?"

"..shit."