CHAPTER 4

Y/n's pov

"okay then!don't forget to say dad that I miss him and love him" I said to Jackson who is currently on phone.
"Yeah okay,take care cupcake good night" he said and cut the call.

I just reached home and had a nice shower after this rain,huh! It is soo irritating when I have to depend on others for help.I thought and looked at the umbrella that sweet guy gave me.

I turned off all the lights and went to bed for sleeping.

No one's pov

"So..you gave your umbrella to her?" Jin asked and sat down on the couch with other members.
"Yeah she looked like she needed help." j hope said and smiled.

"Awww!our hobi is soo sweet!" Jimin said and wiggled his eyebrows at j hope.

"Yeah! I am very kind okay!?" He said and continued to eat his chips.

"Can you stop snoring! Hyung, I am trying to concentrate on my game" jungkook and taehyung who were currently playing overwatch yelled at Suga.
"You better not wake him up just for the sake of the dormitory.I don't wanna hear him cussing right now" Namjoon said and sat beside jimin.
"Hobi Hyung!!! How about you introduce her to us? We want to meet her too!
Jimin said and sat straight.

"I mean,if you want to?let's meet her tomorrow then. She told she will meet at the cafeteria to return the umbrella"j hope said.
"That's decided then" jin said and walked into his room to sleep.

"sleep kids! It's time for bed" jin said.
"Okay eomma" everyone said teasingly earning a glare from jin.
"Aish.."he said and left as others giggled.

Morning~

Y/n's pov:

I completed my breakfast then took the umbrella.I have to return it to him.I locked the door after I checked everything and headed to the university.

Once I entered the university everyone started to form into groups and slowly it turned into I crowd.I wonder what they are seeing. I slowly stood at the side of the crowd and saw the notice board.

Oh it's about the shuffling of compartments.let's see where is my name..?ahh!I cannot see properly.
I slowly used my visual powers without anyone noticing and zoomed in.oh! I am in block C the above average one.

I was going through some of the names until I found a name familiar to me.j hope,who was that?I remember him the umbrella guy!! I saw more names which I couldn't recognize,anyways so he is also in the same compartment as mine.

I turned around to return to my class.
The classes are going to be shuffled from tomorrow so. We just got the information today.

It was finally 11:00 am and I took the umbrella to return it. I didn't forget to wear my gloves though.they are very important! I walked towards the cafeteria and finally found the guy waving towards me. I waved back but wait,why are there more guys? I nervously walked towards them.

"Hii!! Thank you for the umbrella..if you weren't there to help me, I wouldn't have gone to home yesterday" I said and smiled.

"Welcome!! you don't have to thank me though..you looked like u needed help and I am always ready to help anyone!" He said and continued.
"So I actually wanted you to meet my friends,If you don't mind." he said.

"Ofcourse! Hii!my name is Lee y/n nice to meet you all!" I said and smiled.
"Hii I am jin, everyone calls me worldwide handsome-" he got cut off by other one.

"Don't mind him,nice to meet you I am Namjoon" he said and smiled showing his dimples. I smiled back at them.

"I am Suga..and nice to meet you"this one said and continued to rest back on his chair and closed his eyes well anyways.
"I am jimin!! Nice to meet youuuuu" he said and shook my hand vigorously.
"Ahh jimin-ah,leave her,let her breath"one more said.These all are very handsome aish..what am I thinking?

"I am taehyung,you can call me v.Nice to meet you." he said and stared at me for a while as I nodded and smiled why is he seeing me weirdly?.

"I am jungkook. Nice to meet you" the last one said and smiled awww..he looks so adorable just like a Bunny!

"And I am j hope" the one I knew smiled and with that they ended their introduction.

"So in which compartment did you get into?" Namjoon asked me and offered me a seat beside jungkook,jungkook looked shy but moved aside and let me sit there.

"Ah..BLOCK C and you guys?" I asked back.
"Really!! We too!!" They all shouted except Suga.who was busy sleeping.and their sudden screams made me flinch.

"These brats are so noisy.." Suga murmured under his breath and kept his hat on his face trying to avoid the sunlight.

"Haha,what a coincidence." I said awkwardly..I am not good at making friends it took me a while to get habituated to rosé and Irene...and still I did not say rosé about my powers...its not because I don't trust her..it's because I am not good at expressing my feelings towards others.

"You okay?can I ask you a question?if you don't mind?" taehyung asked my permission.
"sure?.'' I said.. wondering what it is.
"Are you allergic to anything." he said eyeing my gloves.
"Oh this!it's because I am germophobic..haha.." I said and laughed..
"Ah I see"he said and smiled,he is looking adorable too..

Taehyung's pov:

Is she the girl I saw in the shopping mall that day,looks like her but she wasn't wearing gloves that day.maybe she wore but I probably did not notice,yeah must be,fine let's just leave about that matter. I smiled at her. Well not to lie she is beautiful. Ahh stop it taehyung pick up your manly side!

The bell rang indicating that it's time for the next class. She stood up and waved us goodbye.

"Let's hangout in the weekends!" Jin and j hope said and everyone else nodded. She did not nod at first but then put her thumbs up and ran to her class making me giggle.

"She is cute.." I said slowly but these snakes heard me and started to tease me.

"Let's goo to the class brats."Suga Hyung said rolling his eyes..

Wow....
Word count-1121!good job author.

*Pats My Own Back*

See you soon guys! Byee..