18

"Y/N"

"BOKUTO"

bokuto couldn't go to sleep so he thought he'd try and meet up with anyone. whoever was awake at the time. y/n couldn't really sleep since her parents have texted her, so she was the only one who could meet up with him. it was currently 1 in the morning and the two friends were outside a gas station not to far from y/n's house.

"so, what do you want to do?"

y/n was curious as to how bokuto couldn't sleep. normally he'd be one of the first few people to go to sleep -- after akaashi -- but nonetheless they were ok with it. she could be doing anything right now, but instead they're with their friend - bokuto.

"anything, to be honest. i just couldn't sleep and didn't feel like staying home."

"we could go to that market that's like a few blocks down and get chalk so that way we can draw on the sidewalks."

"RACE YOU THERE"

bokuto started sprinting away and left y/n alone in the parking lot of a gas station.

"BOKUTO FOR FUCKS SAKE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE."

y/n than starting running to try and catch up with their friend. noticing that bokuto only sprinted and didn't start running to fast, she could still catch up to him. they kept running until they saw a familiar figure not to far ahead. y/n started running faster before bokuto starts running away.

"bokuto--

"we're gonna race to the door. whoever gets there last pays for the things"

he got into position to run, while y/n was walking to bokuto.

--i don't have money"

bokuto turned to the side and looked at y/n. he half expected her to say she was joking after they said that. but after a few seconds he realized that they weren't joking.

"okay, I'll pay than"

he waited until y/n was right beside him to start walking. y/n jogged to get a bit closer to him. she reached him and they started walking across the street together to the door.

"how's it going with suna?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean your feelings. do you like him?"

they stayed silent. she didn't really know how they felt towards him. she's happy that they're friends. but she's never really developed feelings for people much, and when she does she pushes those feelings away.

"i don't know if I'm being honest. i mean, I'm happy we're friends. i wouldn't want mess that up, you know?"

"take your time to figure it out. no one's rushing you. I'm just asking because i don't want you to get hurt. you're a bad bitch and i know that but i wouldn't want my friend crying because of a boy"

"thank you bo. now let's not talk about this and get the chalk. I'll pay you back later when I have money on me."

they went inside and started looking around for the isle that would have chalk.