Newlyweds - n.s

Mulai dari awal

Y/N understands he was busy. Even she is busy with her own job, which is a journalist for Witch Weekly. Her occupation doesn't really often involves travelling, but she does travel sometimes when she gathers information in other places. So when they were both gone, busy with their works, their home remains empty.

Their place was located behind a mountain, surrounded by green plants and fresh nature. The surrounding is perfect for Newt's beasts and for Y/N to write her articles.

The two had finally planned to settle in from their job and busy works, and maybe finally seal the deal, and get married.

When Quennie first brought up the topic of marriage when the woman visited Britain and had tea with them, they were quite shy about the whole conversation.

But that night, when they cuddled in bed, they had likely brought the topic back.

Newt said that he was finally ready to settle down for a quiet life, and had blushingly admitted maybe even have a kid together.

Y/N, agreed, it is nice to finally ease down in life. They had been through a lot together.

So, they started planning for their wedding. Which took place, at the end of April.

The wedding wasn't grand or big. They have only invited a few of their friends and peers. Jacob even showed up, along with Tina and Quennie. Newt's older brother even attended, much to his surprise.

The wedding was held on the beach side, and it held lots of memories.

Y/N trailed her fingers through their wedding pictures that they had hanged unto the wall of their living room.

She smiled as she watch a specific moving picture of her brushing Newt a cake icing in the face, to which the man laughed at.

"They're quite a charm aren't they?" Y/N asked with a fond smile.

Newt, from where he sat on the couch, watch his wife with a smile. A glass of wine circled on his hand.

Newt Scamander didn't thought he'd see the day where he'd willingly call someone his 'wife'. To be honest, he wasn't sure himself if he'll get married at all. Newt always thought he'll die along with his beasts. But that isn't the case now. (a/n: lol, do you get the joke here?)

The woman in front of him, proved that there is so much to lived for.

"They are, Mrs. Scamander." he replied with a cheeky grin. He likes teasing her about that new surname now.

Y/N turned to him with an amused look, and they burst out laughing.

"You aren't letting me off that one, aren't you?" she asked, dropping to the couch beside him.

"Nope." he mused, placing an arm around her shoulders.

Y/N chuckled, before taking her wine on the table and sipping it.

Slowly, she placed her head down his shoulder with a content sigh.

"We can finally rest." she breathed out and Newt smiled.

"Not likely, we're newlyweds! We can still have as much fun before we finally relax and settle down!" Newt exclaimed and Y/N laughed, turning to him with a raise brow.