"Mhm." He began biting his lips out of anxiety. He turned his head away as Jake removed his sweatpants.

"It'll be a fun day," he began unwrapping his old bandage from around his thigh, "nothing to worry about." He threw it in the nearby trash, and walked over to the refrigerator. He grabbed the Hyssop essential oil along with the Rose one. "Here, do this while I finish doing your leg."

Tom took the Rose essential oil and applied it to the sides of his neck. He stared up at the ceiling while doing it, still avoiding his scar. He jumped when Jake started rubbing the Hyssop onto his thigh. The smell was strange, but soothing.

He finally began wrapping his leg, and then sealed it with another safety pin. "There you go."

"Thank you." Tom breathed out. He slid on his jeans, standing up from the stool. He buttoned them up and pulled his shirt over to cover the waistband.

Jake kissed him quickly before walking away. "Now hurry up." He beamed. "I'll have your plate ready when you come back."

Tom walked back into the bedroom, and put on his white air forces. He checked himself one more time in the mirror and then grabbed his phone off the nightstand. He strolled with his head down, reading all the sweet birthday messages he was getting.

Fans, friends, family members, old cast mates, his agent, and his manager all sent him a happy birthday wish. His nerves went through the roof as he tried to reply to everyone. It made him happy that they cared, but he's always hated getting birthday messages. It's too much attention.

As he walked into the kitchen, still focused on his phone, he bumped into Jake. His phone fell onto the floor, along with their breakfast Jake was carrying. Everything splattered everywhere, not one bite left on the plates. Tessa came running in like a bullet, licking their food off the ground.

"Damn it." Jake huffed. He bent down and picked up the empty plates, letting Tessa continue to eat their meal.

Tom's eyes welled up with tears instantly. He started crying into his hands, sobbing louder than he meant too. "I'm sorry I'm such a fucking wreck." He mumbled.

Jake laughed softly. "It's okay. Really it is." He hugged him. "I burnt the toast anyways."

Tom wiped his eyes. Today was already so stressful and he hadn't even done anything yet. He sniffled, and connected their lips. He wrapped his arms around Jake's neck, and moaned when he pulled their bodies closer together. "You smell good."

"Thanks." Jake kissed him again, and then pulled away to observe his beauty: his round structured face and his perfect nose, but he mainly focused on his eyes, and how big they were. He wiped away his stray tears with his thumb.

"What?" Tom giggled.

"You're just perfect." He appeased. "Can't believe your going to be twenty five. Seems like just yesterday I was calling you kid."

"So dramatic." He rolled his eyes, laughing. He glanced down at Tessa who'd finished eating their meals. "What are we going to do for breakfast now?" He whined. "I'm hungry."

Jake picked his keys up off the counter. "Whatever you want to do. It's your day." He pecked his lips.

Tom decided on grabbing breakfast from McDonald's to get the day started. They hopped into his car, with Jake driving since he was the one who had surprises planned.

It was an oddly cold day for June in California. The sun was out, but the breeze was like ice. Jake thought it felt nice, but Tom disagreed. He was basically shivering in his short sleeved shirt.