After receiving the message, the Decepticons began to mobilize at Shanghai. Cars on the highway pulled over as construction vehicles began to dive through the streets. When word got to NEST About the strange behaviors, they sent Breakaway along with other military jets to scout out the area. Watching the jets fly over their heads, knowing NEST was on to them, the construction vehicles began to show their true identity. People in the streets gathered and watched the vehicles transform, creating mass panic throughout Shanghai.

Back at NEST Base, Lennox began questioning who the vehicles were. "The Constructicons."  Ironhide stated. "So they found their way to Earth without us knowing?" Sideswipe said, confused. "That was probably Soundwave's doing." Ratchet responded. Listening to everyone speculating, Prime stepped in, "If we act now, we could ask them those questions when we have them in custody. Now, we must prepare for attack. Autobots, prepare to go to Shanghai!" And with that, Autobots and NEST Soldiers began to run around the base, collecting their weapons and loading aircrafts headed to Shanghai to end the Decepticons once and for all.

The Constructicons had started causing as much chaos as possible. Scrapper transformed from his Front Load Shovel alt mode and detached his left hand, which was connected by a chain, and started swinging it around, crushing everything. Rampage hopped around with his worm-like body structure, shooting the cannons he had for hands and smacked cars out of his way with his arm-mounted whips which were his treads in his bulldozer form. Mixmaster, also the leader of the Constructicons, reeked havoc with his back-mounted cannon and toxic bombs. Anyone who tried to fight back against him could only hope to get past the shields that rested on his arms, which were the mixer from his Cement Mixer vehicle mode. Long Haul terrorized the streets of Shanghai with his long-range missiles that sat in between his forearm and a thick sheet of metal, which would be the side of his loader in his Dump truck mode, that he used as a shield like Mixmaster. Hightower's screech was enough to send anyone into shock. He isn't the fastest of the Construcricons, as he walked around with his unchanged treads from his Crane truck mode, and couldn't use his short arms in combat but he uses he crane, which dangled behind him, like a wrecking-ball. Scrapmetal invaded the area by throwing cars everywhere with his claw-like hands that came from his crane from his Excavator Bulldozer alt mode. Overload terrified the streets with his strength and his appearance. He looked like something out of a nightmare, one big eye on his head with 2 smaller eyes on each other side. He had eight legs like a spider and four lengthy arms with claw-hands. And finally, Demolishor destroyed everything in his path, literally. He was the tallest of the Constructicons, standing at a staggering 74 feet. He has no legs and travels using his tracks from his Heavy Excavator alt mode as wheels like a unicycle, crushing everything in his way. He can deal even more damage with his other giant wheel that rest above his head that rotates down, in front of his head to smash the ground with. When he does this that wheel becomes the one he moves with and the other rotates above his head, and the cycle repeats.

Mixmaster sent a message to the others, "Constructicons, meet at the rendezvous point." And send the coordinates to a construction site that had been evacuated due to the Constructicon's invasion. Rampage realized he was being followed by Ironhide and hid in an old, abandoned building. Ironhide and NEST soldiers with Lennox arrived at the building. Ironhide transformed from his GMC truck and readied his cannons as they entered the building and didn't realize Rampage hiding on the wall in the corner next to the entrance. Once everyone entered, Rampage launched his attack, smacking Ironhide on the head with his whips, dazing him. The NEST soldiers opened fire but were shot in retaliation from Rampage's cannons. Despite not having legs, Rampage was quick and preformed many flips and spins to dodge the incoming fire. When Ironhide finally recovered, he assisted the humans, his involvement caused Rampage to retreat. His bottom half started spinning quickly and he began to drill through the ground, making his escape. Ironhide, Lennox, and the NEST soldiers stared down the seemingly endless hole in anger.