Decepticon's Return

At the Nonbiological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty's, or N.E.S.T., base in Diego Garcia, the Autobots along with their human allies and are prepared for any attack the Decepticons may initiate. The Autobot group consists of; Optimus Prime, the leader. Ratchet, the medical officer. Ironhide, the weapons specialist. Bumblebee, the scout. Sideswipe, a fairly new tactician. Finally, Jolt, Breakaway, Arcee, Chromia, Elita-1, Skids, and Mudflap being warriors. For the humans in NEST, their squad leader is Captain Lennox. It was a normal day, the Autobots and humans were talking to each other until a member of the CIA entered the base looking for answers on the location of Megatron and the last remaining shard fragment from the Cube, among other questions the CIA wanted to know to inform the President about. However, they had made a big mistake by choosing to tell the President through video surveillance. When confronted with the CIA member and his many questions, Lennox simply answered, "The Decepticon leader, Megatron, and the other Decepticons that died at the battle of Mission City have all been dumped into the bottom of the Laurentian Abyss where their bodies will be crushed by the extreme water pressure. And the remaining Allspark fragment is left in the most secure NEST Base nearby here in Diego Garcia."

When the CIA agent left, Lennox was concerned about what had just happened. Awhile later, a member of NEST's intelligence group reported to Lennox about one of their satellites, "Captain!" He shouted, "One of our satellite in orbit has seemed to have been tampered with." He continued. "What exactly do you mean?" Lennox asked, more confused. "It started acting strange during the interview with the CIA agent. When we sent an astronaut to see what happened, they said it had almost perfectly cut holes in it. Someone could've used it to hear what you said about the shard and Megatron's whereabouts." The man responded, concerned. Lennox looked down thinking about who could've done it and how they did it, when Ironhide said urgently, "Soundwave!"

"Soundwave?" Lennox said. "The Decepticon's Communications Officer." Optimus Prime responded. "At first it may not sound like a big deal, especially when considering what it means to you humans. However, Soundwave's job is to get information from the enemies and it appears he did just that." Ratchet added on. Troubled, Lennox began to think of how it was possible that Soundwave knew to hack into the satellite at that exact moment. Then it hit him, "Get someone to stop that CIA agent!"

Red and blue lights flickered behind the van the agent was leaving in, forcing it to pull over. Then men in the van watched as NEST Soldiers surrounded the vehicle. Lennox approached the van, pistol in hand, ready for anything. The van's passenger side window rolled down, "What do you think you're doing, Captain?" The agent asked, annoyed. "We have reason to believe that you, or someone else in this vehicle, are working with the Decepticons." Lennox explained. The agent then showed Lennox an ID that confirmed he was indeed with the CIA. "Give me information about the camera man." Lennox tolled the agent eagerly. "Well, he's new. In fact, it's his first day on the job and he was the one who convinced the President to have this information via camera." The agent responded, still annoyed. And with that, Lennox had enough evidence and pointed his pistol at the camera man as he shouted, "Get out of the vehicle now!" However, Lennox stopped and watched, terrified, as the man's eyes turned red and his skin began to peel off revealing his internal metal skin. "Everyone, Get back!" Lennox shouted as everyone tried to get out of the van, but it was too late. The Decepticon pulled out its blaster and shot the fuel, causing the whole van to explode, killing everyone inside and knocking Lennox back. Lennox hit the ground and looked up at the flaming remains of the van as a soldier helped him up. Lennox was angry and kicked a gate next to him. "We could've interrogated him!" Lennox said, angered.

Shanghai Trouble

In Earth's orbit, the Decepticon's Communications Officer, Soundwave, lurked, "Decepticons, we have located the shard. Retrieve it." Soundwave then opened his chest and shot out his metallic feline assistant, Ravage, down to the base in Diego Garcia where the last remaining shard of the Allspark was being kept.