15) dress?

Mattie's pov

''Alright, I think it's officially time we call Tracy'' phil said, I threw my head back sighing in defeat.

''Hallelujah, finally, Phil says something that makes sense'' Stu exclaimed.

''I mean we don't have a choice, and who knows maybe she's heard from Doug'' Phil admitted.

''That's what I've been saying this whole time'' Stu huffed.

''We just need to be completely honest, we need to tell her everything'' Phil said as he stopped for a red light.

''We don't have to tell her everything, we can leave out the stuff about me marrying a hooker, just stay focused on Doug'' Stu pointed out at this phil shifted somewhat uncomfortably.

''What am I gonna tell my dad about this car?'' Alan butted in .

''Alan relax it's just the inside, come on I got a guy in L.A who's great with interiors'' I said but before anyone could respond a car hit us smashing ours against some pole and a sign fell through the roof ''What the fuck!?'' I yelled coughing like a manic. Well so much for just the interior, there is no coming back from that.

''Are you guys okay?'' Stu asked as the car that it us drove a few feet backwards and someone stepped out, a familiar guy walked to our front window.

''I know that guy, that's the guy from the trunk'' Alan pointed out.

''Get out of the car. Please'' the guy said with a thick accent, before we could get out ourselves two men started yanking and pulling us out of the car . Impatient fuckers.

''Hey! Let me go!'' I yelled in defense as one of the men pulled me out of the window, phil growled like some sort of untamed beast. the other grabbed Phil and as soon as the men let me go I was guarded by him. As the men started on getting out Alan and Stu I grabbed onto Phil's hand wishing it to be toms. In my mind it was his thigh it didn't ignite fireworks like his did.

''I want my purse back, assholes'' the guy from the trunk said holding up a brown purse that looked exactly like Alan's.

''What? your purse?'' Phil asked a little out of breath .

''That's not a purse, it's a satchel'' Alan protested. I still regret not punching him now.

''it's a purse, okay? And you steal from wrong guy'' the trunk guy spat.

''Wait a second, wait a second, we stole from you?'' I asked confused.

''Okay you know what? We don't remember anything that happened last night, so help us out a little here'' Stu said half yelling at the end growing ever more impatient and fearful.

one of the men started explaining ''Well, apparently, you guys met at a craps table late last night, you were on a heater'' the man pointed at Alan ''and he played your hot streak, he ended up winning just under 80 grand'' the men finished. The rest of the men looked wild where as I was almost unaffected having earned that in mere months as a doctor sometimes even weeks with private cases.

''No shit? eighty grand that's nice'' Phil said.

''Okay that's good'' Stu said not getting it.

''He put the chips in his purse and then you guys took off with it'' the men said realization hitting us.

''that doesn't sound like us'' Stu said shaking his head.

''Mine had $80,000 inside, and this one, nothing'' the trunk guy said angry throwing the bag on the ground and stepping on it.