Ada.. you did not do this well... you made the situation difficult by giving a chance to the enemy...Nadeem came in a short time to his room in the farmhouse... where there were pictures of Murtaza and Mannat everywhere...

I know an open enemy is like a bull.. can attack anytime... but you know...
usne Humko kiski kasam di thi... Hamari SAYONEE ki...Hum Uske liye Apni Jaan Tak de sakte Hain... Mere dost.. There was intensity in his voice for Her....

(..To whom did he swear to me... of My soulmate .. I can give my life for Her my friend...)

Ada tell her how much you love her... it's not too late... He wanted to explain something to him...

Yes, very soon I will express my feelings to her.. anyway She is Mine... where does she go except My heart ...  He chukeled and said… and Nadeem prayed for their happiness… but he was unaware of the storm to come...

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

Mannat  .... Murtaza Saaien has arrived... Shut down the laptop early... open the books and sit down... Otherwise you know that he will punish you... Huda came running to her and said...

(Master/superior or something sounding very respected)

Haye Allah! Ab Hum kya kare...
Murat was about to express his love for Hayat.... Inko bhi abhi hi aana tha hamesha galat time pr entry karte hain...   She grumbled and opened the book upside down without looking...

(..What should I do now... He too had to come now and always enter at the wrong time...)

Murtaza parked his jeep on the porch and went straight to her room… seeing the book in her hand upside down... He smiled softly..

Hmm... So the studies are going on… with a lot of interest … He asked sitting on the chair next to her…

Jee..Jee... yes I was studying because I have english test tomorrow...She said with a puppy face...

Well this is a matter of secret... What more marks do you get by reading a book in upside down? Or in the test of English you get more marks than reading the accounts... That yesterday by mistake my book was left in your room.. He caught her lie and said...

Aptal! .. He always make fun of me... what do you think about himself.. everyone is afraid of him... She was talking to herself...

(..Stupid..)

Ooh!, I was telling you... that if you don't have heart in studying  then don't read... but you are cursing me... He came near her neck and said in husky voice...

Mannat's breathing was going very fast as he was very close to her which was clearly audible.. "Kaba" She murmured softly and he suppressed his laughter...

(...rude..)

Well this is a matter between us... what were you watching?.. There must have been some special scene which you haven't completed yet... that's why you are getting so irritable... He knew her very well and had an idea of ​​her every mood...

Today Burak Deniz was about to express his love to Hande Erçel ..You know how good they look together...Murat and Hayat are made for each other... The happiness on her face was worth seeing...

Love is very different...which is not everyone's luck...but you will never understand... She is looking at him with questioning eyes...