Finally together!

She was standing on the door still confused that wheather is it right or not, But finally rang the bell.
Veyom opens the door. He was not surprised to see her.

VS : aa gayi! (and hug her)

KS was confused at his reaction. He signalled her to come in, she come in the house and was amazed to see the whole house very well arranged. Last time when she visited, everything was scattered here and there but today everything was systematically arranged in its place. She gave a look to veyom who was standing just behind her. He gave her a cute smile and again signalled her to enter their room. She entres and saw some heart shape ballons on the wall and in every ballon it is written "welcome home karu" She read it and turns to veyom.

KS(teary eyes): aapko pata tha...ki hum aayenge.

VS : yakeen tha mujhe ki tum zarur aaogi...kal raat tumne bhalehi apne muh se kuch na kaha ho lekin me sab samajh gaya tha...aur tumhe jyada taam - jhaam
Pasand nahi hai na isiliye itna simple welcome kiya tumhara nahi to mera bass chalta to dhol nagado ke saath swagat karta tumhara.

Both started laughing, after a while their expressions changed into emotional.

KS : bohot...miss kiya hume?

VS(breaking voice): b..bohot..

KS ran and hugged him and he too tightens the hug. Both are not ready to leave each other while karishma started crying.

VS : arre...tum...tum ro kyu rahi ho!

KS : humne bohot takleef di hai na aapko.

VS : takleef to di lekin uski bharpaai me baad me kar lunga tum uska tension mat lo.

Both share a laughter while KS snuggled more in his arms.

VS : karishma...(broke the hug)
me sach me bohot sharminda hu jo kuch bhi mene kiya jo kuch bhi mene kaha me un sab cheezo ke liye tumse dil se maafi maangta hu aur wada karta hu aage se esa kuch nhi hoga I promise!

KS : bss kijiye...aap kitni baar maafi mangege.

VS : me jab bhi tumhari aakhon me dekhta hu to mujhe wo dard dikhta hai jo mene tumhe diya hai..kitna bada gadha hu na me sirf apne baare me socha lekin ek pal bhi tumhare liye nhi soch paya me...
(started weeping)

KS can't see him like this so she again hugged him and started rubbing his neck.

KS : aap ese kahe bol rahe hai...sab kuch ek bura sapna samjh ke bhool jaiye aur aapko itna guilty feel karne ka jarurat nahi hai galti humari bhi thi...hume bina aapki ijazat ke  humara bache ka abortion nahi karwana tha..hum samajh sakte hai aapko kitni takleef hui hogi.

VS : wo tumhari majboori thi karu...tumhare paas aur koi raasta nahi tha lekin mere paas to raasta tha na...me bharosa kar sakta tha tumpe lekin mene nahi kiya.

KS : bss...shhh...shaant ho jaiye...jo ho gaya wo hogaya hume aur baat nahi karni chahiye uss baare me..jo bhi hua ho lekin ab hum dono saath hai!

VS : aur hamesha saath rahenge.

With this he broke the hug and captures her lips.
After a long kiss,

VS : coffee piyogi?

KS nodded.

Then they both went to balcony and sitting in each others arms and they didn't know when they fallen asleep there only.

Next Morning,
Karishma's sleep disturbed as her phone was ringing constantly. She woke up and saw veyom was holding her waist so tightly it seems like he didn't want her to go anywhere. Somehow she came out of his grip and saw her phone.