You can't Melt!

VS moved towards her and softly touches her arms.

She totally melted under his touch and hugged him tightly. He too hugged her, He break the hug cupped her face and captures her lips.
Suddenly landline rings and she came out of her fairy land. (yes she was dreaming).
She removed his hands from her arms and went to pick up the phone.

KS : hello!

Manager : Mam me building ka manager bol raha hu.

KS : ji...aa...kahiye

Manager : mam bohot logo ki complaint aa rahi hai ki aapke room se chhilane ki aawaze aa rahi hai...sab thik to hai na

KS : ha...ha sab thik hai.

Manager : mam sabhi bhot disturb ho rahe hai...so can you please....

KS : ha ha s..sorry aapko itni raat ko disturb kiya.

Manager : its ok mam, good night.

KS put down the phone and turn towards veyom.

KS : dekhiye ab hum aapke saath kisi bhi prakar ka koi rishta nhi rakhna chahte aap isi vakt yaha se chale jaiye.

VS : sach me...tumhe mujhse koi rishta nhi rakhna? pakka?

KS : haa

VS : mujhe to esa nhi lagta.

He moves towards her, she was getting nervous. He was now so close to her. He bend a little bit to lift her and make her sit on the table which was just behind her. Veyom was just intimidating her to get the truth out of her mouth that yes she love him.

VS : sach me tum mujhse koi rishta nhi rakhna chahti?

She started melting but can't able to process what was happening coz his touches giving her pleasure to next level.
VS puts her hands on his shoulders moves close to her and nuzzled his nose on the weakest point of her neck. Unknowingly a moan escaped from her mouth when he bitted over there.
Subconsciously she clutched his hairs tightly but suddenly she became aware of their positions and pushed him hardly which made him fall on the ground.

KS : aapki himmat kese hui hume chhune ki??!....haan? Humne ek baar keh diya na ki jaiye matlb jaiye....

VS hurriedly moved towards her hold her hands and pinned her to the wall.

VS : kyu kar rahi ho ye sab?? maza aa raha hai tumhe mujhe tadpa kar?

KS : kabhi hum bhi tadpe the aapke liye!

VS : meri galti thi...wo me maan chuka hu aur na jane kitni baar maafi bhi maang chuka hu tumse....par please karu tum wo galti mat karo, saza deni hai to mujhe do khud ko nhi....mujhe jo saza deni hai de do...marna chahti ho maar lo chillana chahti ho to chilla lo par please ab ye sab khatam karo ab...

KS : sab khatam hi karna chahte hai hum apke saath....ab aur nahi rehna hume iss rishte me sab kuch bhula dena chahte hai hum bss!

VS : thik hai tum nhi rehna chahti to me tumhe force nahi karunga...decision tumhara hai

He leave KS, turned back and started moving outside but stopped after some steps.

VS : kya tum sach me bhul paogi wo saare lamhe jo humne saath guzare hai?

Karishma's eyes getting teary after remembering those beautiful days with him. He started coming close to her.

VS : bhul paogi ki kese hum college bunk kar ke saath movies dekhne jate the? Kese har raat uss talab ke paas ghanto bethe rehte the? (Chuckles) kese uss canteen wale bhaiya se roj ek samosa free me khate the, kese beech class me ek dusre ko dekhte rehte the, kese haath me haath daal kar poore college me ghumte the...aur yaad hai maths ke paper ke ek din pehle jab meri tabiyat kharab hui thi tab tum raat bhar mere room se gayi nhi thi...ye sab bhula paogi tum??!

Karishma's head was facing downward coz she don't want to show her tears to him. She looks up and found Veyom standing just in front of her, she immediately turn around. While veyom wrapped his arms around her waist.

VS : karu... Mujhe bohot garv hai ki tum meri biwi ho.

He turned her around.

VS : Pata hai jab bhi koi puchta hai na ki tumhari wife kya karti hai tab me garv ke saath kehta hu ki meri biwi ek police officer hai... Ek esi officer jiske liye desh se jyada important kuch bhi nhi hai, ek esi officer jo apne desh ke liye jaan de bhi sakti hai aur le bhi sakti hai... Mujhe bhot garv hai tum par karu i'm proud of you.

Karishma's heart fluttered when he said I'm proud of you.

VS : sirf tum hi ho jisse me jab chahe kesi bhi baate share kar sakta hu fir wo baat chahte duniya ki sabse idiotic baat hi kyu na ho sirf tum hi ho jis par mujhe sabse jyada yakeen hai...ha ek baar galti ho gyi mujhse lekin me wada karta hu ki kabhi bhi...kabhi bhi wo galti nahi dohraunga. Mujhe poora yakeen hai jab mere saath koi nhi hoga tab tum mere saath rahogi.

KS was just amazed by his words she too wanted to hear those words from his mouth. Her face covered with drops of tears and she was just deeply seeing in his eyes.

VS : kya tum fir se ek baar mujh par yakeen kar paogi?

KS didn't know what to say, when she take to long to answer he moved a little bit away from her.

VS : Koi baat nahi Samjh sakta hu dubara trust krna mushkil hoga wo bhi mujh jese gadhe par... Khush rehna aur khayal rakhna... Chalta hu

VS started moving outside.

Karishma's Heart : what are you doing? Stop him.

Mind : Don't stop him! He is lying, You can't do the same mistake again!

Heart : can't you able to see the truth in his eyes? His eyes are reflecting the love towards you.

Mind : Eyes can't demonstrate everything and don't forget what he has done with you.

Before Karishma could process what to say he left her room. She ran outside the room to follow him.

Mind : what are you doing? You can't melt atleast not for him!! Stay on your words.

She came back to her room and went to sleep.

How's it?

Thanks!
Stay blessed everyone