"I don't even wanna think about what the odds are but.. He seems pretty surprise to see you." Jesus joining the conversation.

"Whoever this guy is.. He's not all bad right?" She gets up from the couch. "I mean, he got Kate inside instead of holding her down here." Eleanor trying to look on the bright side.

Tripp then quickly explains that the situation may not seem that simple. Giving her the information the fact that Kate is married to his brother, David. Her facial expression was easy to read. A hint of confusion and shocked hits at the same time. "You're kidding.. Kate.. Is married to your brother?" She then puts a smug on her face "The way you two acted around each other.."

"It's complicated."

(Y/N) just stand close by as the group discuss whether or not they could trust him. Sure, he's Javi's family but. Hearing what they said about his niece and Kate getting shot, Trust has been the debate of the day. (Y/N) overheard the fact that a town named Prescott was burn to the ground, guessing they looted and killed another community. These people are indeed.. Bloodthirsty.

Killing another to save another is something (Y/N) knows very well. But, he knows something like that comes when you're only being threatened and have no other choice.

"Clementine, you were a part of New Frontier, did you know David?" Jesus ask, taking the advantage of the fact that one of them is here.

"I knew him.. And if I'm being honest.." She pause for a bit before speaking up again. She shakes her head, "He's not a good guy.."

Javi stay silent, processing what clementine had said. Could this be the time? The time that he couldn't even trust his own family? His flesh and blood?

"There you have it, straight from the horse's mouth." Conrad speaks up.

(Y/N) snickered at the comment, sure it's a metaphor but he can't help but let out a slight giggle, imagining clem as a horse. His unprofessional and childish behaviour has caught the attention of the group, who are all glaring at him, especially clementine.

He look up to see the situation and let out a cough. "Sorry, serious moment." He takes a deep breath and question Javi. "What was he like before this?"

Javi responses saying he's a short tempered person, if there's anything wrong, even a small mistake could make his head explode. Even he has to deal with it from time to time.

"So he's pretty much a volcano." (Y/N) comes to a conclusion, that volcano indeed, can take the form of a human.

Yes. Yes

"If you put it like that."

The group went silent for while.

"After what had happened.. The fact he's your brother. It doesn't change anything." Conrad stands up from his seat "I'm gonna find the man who kill Francine." anger and hatred fills his voice.

Javi spend a few seconds to think of a way they could get they're revenge, "We need to look like we're playing along with them, when the time is right. THAT'S when we demand justice." It seems like the plan.

"Hey."

(Y/N) look around to look for the source of the sound which then landed on the opened door with Javi's brother, David standing and using his arm to hold the door.

"Hey.." Javi respond to his greeting.

"I would've been here sooner but I had to take care of... Something." He pause for a while then puts a smile of his face. "C'mon already! Kate's asking for you." He turns around and started to walk up a few steps.