Izuku, Izumi and Ochako followed Dadzawa down a few corridors until they reached the rodent Principal's office.

  "Remember Izuku, they have absoloutely no right to take you away from me if that's not what you want." Aizawa said, ruffling the teen's white hair.

  Aizawa frowned in confusion for a moment before his eyes widened. He hid a small smile as he entered the office, a slightly confused Izuku in tow.

  Bitch Might and Inkhoe were sitting in two of the chairs by the comically large desk that Nezu was sitting at.

  "Ah, Aizawas, Yagi and young Uraraka, excellent timing. Please, take a seat. Would anyone like tea?" The white rodent asked.

  Aizawa declined, slumping into the chair closest to the 'heroes'. Izuku mimicked his actions, taking the middle chair of the three left. Ochako sat on the end, and Izumi sat between Izuku and Aizawa. Everyone declined tea.

  Nezu poured himself a cup and took a sip, sighing contentedly. He had chosen green tea for this meeting, as he needed all the calming he could get. These two heroes had been getting on his nerves, which was impressive in itself.

  "Izuku?" Inko blurted.

  Mask turned to face the heroine.

  "I don't know anyone of that name close to you. Please refrain from using it." He croaked.

  The green haired woman flinched, turning her downcast gaze to the floor.

  Mask turned his attention to Nezu.

  "Why have you called us here sir?" He asked simply.

  The principal sighed, placing his teacup delicately into the large desk.

  "I apologize Mask, however these two saw your face during the final round of the sports festival, and have been enquiring after you. Unfortunately I was unable to stall any further. They will not take 'no' for an answer from me." He replied.

  Aizawa groaned quietly, sinking further into the chair. Izumi frowned at her parents.

  "Izuku-" Yagi senior began.

  "Don't call me that." Mask growled.

  "Then what would you like us to call you?" He asked after a moment's surprise.

  "Mask is fine." Was the response.

  "W-well Mask.. please come home with us. We-"

  "I have a home. I have friends and a family who actually give a damn about me. Nothing you say can convince me to go with you, ever." Mask interrupted.

  "But, Mask-!" Yagi started.

  "Enough! If that's all you wanted then I'll be going now. Don't try to talk to me again."

  Mask stood up and headed for the door.

  "We will fight for custody in court." Yagi said desperately.

  "Then the world will find out that their symbol of peace, and two of the top heroes are abusive pieces of shit. Is that what you want? I'm a pretty reliable source, and I'm sure several of the students and heroes in this building would support me. Even if your whole image isn't shattered, there will still be deep cracks in it. Goodbye Viridian Storm, All Might."

  Mask left the room, with Ochako close behind. Aizawa and Izumi stayed to chew out the heroes.

  Izuku walked for a few minutes before slumping onto a bench in a deserted corridor. He sighed heavily, reaching up and tugging his mask off. Ochako sat down silently beside him.

  "... Are you okay Izuku?" The brunette asked quietly.

  Izuku made a noncommittal noise in his throat, leaning over and resting his head on her shoulder. Ochako giggled quietly, wrapping her arm around his shoulders and resting her cheek on his head. They sat like that for a while, just enjoying each others company.

  "There's only ten minutes left. Do you want to go back to class, or should we sit here until lunch?" She asked.

  Izuku made the same noise as before, but he was smiling now.

  "Wait until lunch. Don't want to see Bakuhoe after all that rubbish in Nezu's office."

  "Okay. Do you want to go out later? We could go back to that cafe we went to last time." She offered.

  "That sounds good.."

  Ochako snuggled into Izuku's hair, but pulled away after a moment.

  "Izuku, your hair..?"

  Izuku frowned and reached up, feeling the curly strands.

  "What's wrong with it?" He asked.

  "It's turning green near the roots."