Chapter 1

"HEY...!HEY....!LET ME OUT!" I scream running full force at the door and barge into it only to receive a loud crack and pain to shoot through my shoulder and elbow. I let out a scream filled with pain and agony, falling to the floor with a thud as I roll around begging for the pain to stop.
A loud laugh echoes the practically empty room (if you ask me it's like a fucking prison cell). I let out a whimper and scamper to my feet looking around for the source that caused the noise, only to find nothing. I let out yet another scream and stumble backwards catching myself on the wall with my left arm while my right is cradled against my chest when I notice a figure sitting on my bed hands on their knee's, smirk plastered on their face as the moon light cascades down onto the figure reviling large emerald green eyes that are full of curiosity and fascination....

"So this is what a human looks like?" I furrow my eyebrows not daring to move as the tall, lanky, curly haired boy walks towards me.
"I-I guess?" Is all that comes out causing him to chuckle deeply.
"I'm just fucking with you of course I know what a human looks like. I see 'em everyday." I suck in a short sharp breath as he leans over me both his, hands pressed against the wall on either side of my head, the smell of mint crawls up and into my nostrils the smell so strong that its causes me to gag. He smirks down at me, my eyes flick over to the now open window clearly showing the way he came in causing him to tut.
"Don't even think about it....."