012 - official

"You don't have to be shy with me, you know."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

it's been two weeks since then and every single day all the four of you would train morning to afternoon, barely having time for anything else. but you being a beginner, you tried practicing by yourself at night while the others are resting, just so that you could at least try to catch up.

it's currently a saturday as you walked towards the hallway of the boys' floor, finding megumi's room. you could feel your heart rapidly beating for some oddly reason.

"megumi!" you called as you slowly knocked on his door. gojo asked you to call for him since he had something important to announce.

'he could've just called him on his phone or something.' you thought, not knowing that this was one of his ways to get his students together;)

'maybe he's still sleeping? should i wake him up?' you thought as you slightly turned the doorknob to check if it was locked. surprisingly it wasn't.

you turned the doorknob to its full extent, slowly opening it and expecting a sleeping megumi. but when the door was opened enough, you peeped inside.

as you peeped in, your eyes instantly widened as you blushed red. looking at him intently for absolutely no reason at all as he was changing his shirt. his well-built features and- the author couldn't explain so just imagine it by yourselves:)

but then your eyes widened twice as much as he turned towards you as his navy blue eyes met yours.

'thank goodness he was only half naked!' you mentally gasped.

"y/n?" you heard him call your name. but instead of answering him you immediately closed the door, creating a loud thud.

you rested your back against the wall as you could hear footsteps coming closer to you from his room.

'i'm dead-dead.' you would rather die that get embarrassed for what you did.