"Could you at least stop pacing? You'll ruin your shoes," Quinn tried lightening the mood, hoping that something would make Izzy calm down.

Izzy stood in front of the mirror. They were going to walk down the isle in less than an hour, and her mom still wasn't here. She looked at herself, noticed all the details she neglected to before. The dress was beautiful — it was white with pale pink trim to match the ring, and it was big and bold, exactly what she had imagined.

Sam stood up and walked towards her, holding her hand in his. "If she doesn't make it, then she'd miss the most important day of your life."

"Not really helping, Sam," she commented.

"But you still have your glee family. We love you, all of us. Even when Rachel tries to steal your boyfriend, or when Tina spreads a rumour that you have an STD and tells everyone you dated Sebastian — "

"Tina told you guys?" Izzy asked in disbelief, the corners of her lips threatening to pull upwards.

Sam nodded. "She overhead you and Quinn talking about it in the girl's bathroom on the last day."

Izzy turned around quickly to face Quinn. "You told me no one was in there!" she exclaimed, unable to hide her smile anymore.

Quinn raised her hands up in surrender. "I told you that I was pretty sure no one was there."

At that moment, Brittany opened the door. "Kurt and Blaine's here," she smiled, excited for their announcement.

"What's going on?" Kurt asked, staring at the two tuxes in front of him.

"Kurt, Blaine, the whole time I was planning this high-end barn wedding, all I could think about was you guys, because I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys, okay? I looked up to you as a couple in high school. You showed me there was a place for me and Santana, too."

"I mean, you taught me how to be brave. And when you guys called off your wedding, it just broke my heart," Brittany proclaimed.

"And you guys bring out the best in each other. Blaine, the time you were the happiest was when you were with Kurt, and as insane as I think Britt is being right now, I am inclined to agree with her," Izzy stated.

Sue cut in, explaining everything to a confused Blaine. "What the blonde bimbos are saying, is that out of our love for your love, we have conspired to deceive and manipulate and, yes, imprison you briefly all to reach this moment."

"As for Izzy," Sue turned to Izzy unexpectedly. "I believe that there are some people waiting for you outside."

The doors swung open to reveal her mother, guiltily smiling with a gift in her hands. "Sorry I'm late. I wanted this to be perfect," her mother went up to her, wrapping her tightly in a hug.

"Would you just excuse us for a second?" Izzy took her mom to the other room, where Quinn sat.

"Hi, Q," Mrs. Carter greeted Quinn.

As soon as she realised that Izzy wanted privacy, she shot up from her seat. "Hey Izzy's mom, I gotta go," Quinn nervously laughed before leaving.

"I am so sorry that I wasn't earlier. I hadn't seen you in so long and I wanted this to be perfect — "

Izzy cut off her mother by her tightly, burying her face in their arms. "I'm just glad your here, that you're supporting me."

"Are you kidding? Sam was the only guy I liked," her mom joked. "And I'm real glad that you're marrying him instead of some prep school boy, or mohawk — "

Izzy shot her a glare, causing her to change her next choice of words. "I'm very happy for you. And I'm sure if your dad was here, he would be happy for you, too."