chapter 7 : the smilling berserker

Start from the beginning

Izuku
Hawks are you have enough feather!?!

Hawks
I'm not enough it's too much people on the mall!

I was using my elemental wand and start using some wind to make the blow and land it safely.

Hawks
Zuzu you did nice at your first patrol.

Izuku
Thx Kei.

Reporter
The villian attack was on the mall Hawks and.a girl was saving people I wonder who is it. Here they come! Hello Hawks you did a great job and who is the girl with you!?

Hawks
Thx and you can ask him yourself.

Reporter
Hello young girl what your name and how old are you!

Izuku
I'm pro hero the smilling berserker I'm 16 you can call me Kitsune or berserker , this is my first patrol.

Reporter
What a young age! You almost is stronger then all might and you also save many people at here! I think you could be in top 10.

Izuku
Thx!

Hawks
We have to go it's late especially smilling berserker, she was on live at school dorm so she have to back earlier to make sure no suspicious.

Reporter
Ok thx for telling us. Goodbye!

Izuku
Bye.

I was use my wing to fly back to the dorm. When I at there I change my outfit then sneak in to the dorm. But I heard a voice call me when I was at dorm.

Aizawa
Izuku welcome back.....

Izuku
Papa you scared me QwQ

Aizawa
Sorry but you do a great job. I saw it on the news.

Izuku
Thx papa!

Aizawa
Now go sleep I know is weekend tommorow but you still have to wake up earlier.

Izuku
Ok goodnight papa.

Aizawa
Goodnight izu.....

When I was in my dorm, I saw shinsou and denki was fall asleep on the couch. I carry them two in my room then fall asleep at the couch.

At morning
Izuku pov
I was awake at 7 pm. I guess I will take a nap at evening... I was go to bath then start doing breakfast to them.

Izuku
Shin, denki wake up breakfast is ready.

Shinsou
Ok I will come down when I'm done.

When they two here, we start eating. When I was swiping my phone, Hawks text me.

Hawks
Zuzu are you here?

Zuzu(^ω^)
Yes Kei I'm here :3

Hawks
What are you doing zuzu?

Zuzu(^ω^)
I'm eating my breakfast and swiping my phone.

Hawks
Ok do you want to go mall with me?

Zuzu(^ω^)
Yes :D

Hawks
Ok!

Zuzu(^ω^)
I hope my class was not there. There are like a tracker know that where am I and at there.