chapter 8 : patrol accident

At Monday morning
Izuku pov
Today it's still the same I was the one who first awake. When I check clock, is already 6.30 am. I was go to take a bath then start cooking breakfast because
we have a week break so I was do a breakfast then start call them up.

Izuku
Shin, denk is time to wake up......

Shinsou
I'm awake let's eat breakfast and go to class....

Izuku
Shin we have a week of break you forget?

Shinsou
Oh I remember now let me wake him up and go mall together.

Izuku
Ok.

When they two come down I was take breakfast to their front and put it down.

DenkiOmg it's so cute

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Denki
Omg it's so cute.

Shinsou
Agree.

Izuku
Enough chit chat let's eat

When we start eating, I received a message from Hawks.

Hawks
Zuzu are you here

Zuzu(^ω^)
Yes, why?

Hawks
I just worry about you. Aizawa say that you have too much stressed, you can rest if you want, don't need forced yourself.

Zuzu(^ω^)
Don't worry, I was just cannot see the person that I hated and you know that you make me fell comfortable around you right?

Hawks
Aww that sweet, but if you don't feel well then text me ok?

Zuzu(^ω^)
Ok Kei. Today I have to go mall with shinsou and denki.

Hawks
They dating?

Zuzu(^ω^)
Yup. I have to continue eat bye. See you on patrol.

Hawks
Bye zuzu.

I was happy that he care about me, he was like a big brother that take care of her sister. After we all done eating, we all go to change and then ready to go mall.

At class
Aizawa
Ok problem child, class is starting.

Lida
Sir izuku, shinsou and denki was not here!!!

Aizawa
I give them a week break.

Mina
What no fair!?!

Aizawa
Mina you know that you break izuku necklace that make him can't handle his stress so that they have a break. Shinsou and denki take care of him because she cannot she the people she hated. Am I say it clear.