Chapter 22

Happy reading <3

•••••

Early in the morning, doyoung is ready in his black suits and tidy hair. He is sitting on the living room couch waiting for taeyong. Today should be an important day for all the members because they're going to have a huge meeting in the office.

One by one of the members starts gathering up in the living room, even some of them has already went to the office.

After waiting for 30 minutes and taeyong haven't shows up, he decided to check on him just in case he's still asleep.

He opened taeyong's room slowly. And walks closer to the bed. He couldn't find taeyong there. He walks closer towards the expanded couch and thats when he realized taeyong is still sleeping while hugging haera tightly.

He slowly took his phone out and took a picture of the sleeping taeyong while hugging haera

This the rarest moment ever happened . Doyoung couldnt help but smile looking at how sweet taeyong turns when haera is around.

Sad fully, he needs to wake taeyong up

"Hyung, wake up, we have important meeting" doyoung said while shrugging taeyong's shoulders.

Taeyong opened his eyes slowly, pulling the blanket off harshly forgetting that theres haera beside him. His action just wakes haera up.

•••••

I just finished taking my morning bath. I just realized the dumb things I've done last night, which is sleeping on top of taeyong. Its just so embarrassing but at the other point, i felt safe and just comfortable. His rock like chest feels so cozy.

I went out of my room at the same time taeyong came out of his room. He looks perfect in black suite.

"Taeyong... can i go with you?" I asked him slowly

"No" he replied

"But-" before i could finish my sentence he gave me a death glare. I was about to say that i felt something bad might happen to me. And people say that pregnant womans instinct are strong. But I think he's mad right now because i fell asleep on him? That could be a reason.

"Sorry" i whispered and went back to my room.

I sat on the window seat in my room that faces the garden. I felt bored in my room, so i decided to go to the garden. There's few roses pot in the garden that really attracts people, including me. Its so pretty.

The weather are pretty chilly and sunny at the same time. I walk and sat on the bench

Suddenly, i saw something from the skies that looks like its going to land sooner. A blueish figure that gets closer to me every second.

Theres only a few meters away within me and the flying figure. I realized that its a man in a parachute landing towards me, in this garden.

Im lowkey confused should i help him or not. Why would there be a parachute lands here ? Is he lost or what-?