Taehyung ;
Sorry Jin..I-I couldn't-

Jin ;
It's not your fault Taehyung...... (he made a sad face)......the only thing that kept me here is my wish to see you...... I hope everything is okay with you...... I will soon meet mom and dad up there.....

Taehyung ;
I-

Jin ;
I knew you would come to see me one day.....take care of yourself...... I know Jimin and jungkook will take good care of you (he said looking at them while both of them wiped their tears )

Jungkook ;
Jin we are really sorry.... we couldn't save you...... but what happened?

Jimin ;
Yeah Jin..... what really happened that night?

His eyes then fell on Mark......

Jin ;
You have caught him..... but where is the person who is the main cause for my misery..?

We all looked at each other confused....... just then someone entered the library.....more like someone ran towards the rooftop....we could hear footsteps...

Jin ;
Go go go go go to the rooftop now...!

Jin suddenly disappeared.....We all ran towards the rooftop in no time...
————
*Rooftop*

I was shocked when I saw her here....

Mina ;
Stop right there...... ( she pointed the gun at us..... where did she get the gun from ?)

Rose ;
Mina.... (I looked at her shocked ) you don't know what you are doing....... drop the gun ....! Don't be stupid.....

Mina ;
I know what I am doing.... (just then everyone arrived...... Taehyung and jimin stood beside me while Jungkook stood behind us holding Mark )

Jimin ;
Mina? So you were in this all This time? (He looked at her in disbelief)

Mina ;
Let Mark go.....! Or I'll shoot any one of you ...!

Taehyung ;
Mina Don't be stupid.... now that we know you were involved in this you'll be arrested along with Mark....! ( Mina looked confused)

Mina ;
No no no we won't go to the jail.... I won't let that happen......

Jimin ;
Why ? Why did you do this ? I thought you were our friend...... what did Jin ever do to you? ...

Mina started moving back searching something from her legs moving them on the ground.....looks like she is searching for something...... wait I can see something
shining near her legs....... it's a bracelet...!!!! Without thinking I ran towards her and grabbed the bracelet that was laying on the ground with my handkerchief.....she noticed it and quickly held my hand trying to snatch it away....... she has a gun.... I can't fight with her now..... as she was busy snatching it away from me... I slightly pushed her and rolled the bracelet in the handkerchief and threw it to jimin who was standing near me......

Taehyung ;
Rose !

Mina ;
You bitch (she said pulling my hair and pointing the gun at my head....... she held me by my neck and placed the gun at the side of my head....what do I do now..... I never thought Mina could be this cruel.....)

Mina ;
Let Mark go and give back that bracelet or I will not hesitate to kill her.....

Jungkook ;
Huh you think you can threaten us? ( Jungkook took out the gun from his pocket and pointed it at marks forehead ) if rose gets a single scratch then I will not hesitate to pull the trigger...!

Taehyung ;
It's of no use Mina all the evidences are against you.....whatever you are doing is being recorded......We are detectives for a reason.....