↳ bonus: the wisteria blossoms. ft kaeya.

Start from the beginning

A suspicious eyepatch loosely covered his right eye. He also wore 4 rings which were engraved with various different gemstones and a golden chain hung around his neck.

It was the and only young prince, Kaeya Alberich.

Albedo remained unfazed, as his eyes continued to dawdle on the sketch he was working on.

Furious, Kaeya threw his sketch to the side, the sound of the easel colliding with the ground clattered out.

"Answer me, right now. Are you trying to get with them?" Kaeya asked cockily.

Albedo raised an eyebrow confused.

"What do you mean? Who is them?" He questioned timidly, bowing his head down slightly. Kaeya threw his hands up in the air in exasperation.

"Come on don't act stupid now." He pointed towards a figure not so far from them.

Albedo nodded as his eyes flickered back and forth between you and him. Yet he couldn't help but put more of his focus on you than the young prince's intimidation act.

"Hey that's enough looking. Hello? Weird kid?" Kaeya snapped his fingers in front of Albedo, snapping him out of his trance.

"Listen closely here you scum. I'm going to marry them when I grow up, so back off blondie" Kaeya spat at the small boy.

Albedo winced at his words with a slight sadness stinging his heart. Even if he did have an interest in you, there was no way you would ever notice him anyway. He was nothing compared to the young prince in front of him.

Pfft, what was he even thinking, there was no way you would even notice him in the first place-

"Kaeya stop picking on him!" your voice chimed in breaking the boys' conversation.

They both turned their heads around, meeting your pouty figure. You crossed your arms at the prince and gave him a stern look.

Albedo's heart started to palpitate at the sight of you, the way you stood so close to him. The way your hair flowed in the wind was breathtaking. The confidence, yet kindness in your eyes and heart laced his brain. It was overwhelming for the poor boy.

He could feel his heart drum in his ears. Wow, was all he could mouth, his eyes stuck on you — glancing up into your eyes. He'd never taken personal interest or felt something like this before. His heart was feeling foreign and his stomach was filled with butterflies.

"But I didn't do anything-" Kaeya retorted.

"I heard everything you said. Don't try to hide it. All I said about him was his eyes were pretty, now shoo. I want to speak to him ALONE." You commanded.

He huffed, giving Albedo a snarky look, strutting away muttering incoherent swears. Albedo said nothing, with only a puzzled expression left on his face as he watched the prince to walk away.

"Are you okay?" You softly asked the blonde boy, placing your hands on your knees as you bent down to his eye level.

The sincerity laced in your voice strummed Albedo's heart. His turquoise, crystal like eyes fluttered as he tried to process what was happening. A person. A nice person. Someone who didn't want to pester him.