Freak.

"You're going to break your wrist if you punch like that," he said adjusting my hand and arm position.

After the did he told me to punch him again, I did and he nodded, "Better."

"I'm tired."

"It's been six minutes."

Okay?

My body is like eighty percent fat and twenty everything else.

Fifteen minutes later and a lot of me hitting Leo he decided to move on and teach me how to dodge a punch.

His fist softly hit my side and I raised an eyebrow at him, "Was I suppose to dodge that?"

He sighed, "Yes or block at least."

"Oh," I nodded getting back into position.

This time I successfully dodged the punch ducking below his arm. I should become a boxer.

As I was thinking he hit me in my head as my eyes widened and I fell to the floor.

He hit me softly but I feel this boxing tutorial needed a little drama.

His eyes widened and he kneeled next to me, "Are you okay, fuck I'm sorry."

"I have a concussion," I mumbled standing up, "Knife throwing now?"

He rolled his eyes nodding at me, "Yeah."

I grinned as he helped me up, I watched a YouTube tutorial on this the other day, so I should be a natural.

Leo went through basically telling me what to do and what not to do, I nodded along excited. He held a knife in his hand throwing it to show me.

He hit it in the middle of the target making my eyes widen, maybe I should join his job.

Once it was my turn I held it in my hand throwing it to the target.

That tutorial was a scam.

"That was good," Leo nodded.

"It was horrible no need to lie to me," I sighed.

Why do movies make this look so easy?

I held the knife again and Leo adjusted my grip on it, what if I throw it at him?

Just kidding.

But that would be a nice change of pace. I could get a movie after me like Knife Throwing Gone Wrong or something. 

I threw it again and it stuck to the target this time. I turned towards Leo, "Did you see that? I'm quitting my job and becoming a full time knife thrower. I could join the circus and all."

He nodded, "You should do that."

"You can join with me," I told him, "They could always use more clowns."

Leo's eyes narrowed at me and I gave him a innocent smile, turning and throwing another knife.

The door opened, James walked through twirling a gun in his hand. Okay.