ch 1

Chucky -
I was tired from walking and hiding my pain as a doll from humans, my father was right I was going to hit rock bottom someday... I looked around and then checked my shoulder to see my wound bleeding a lot more than it was when it first happened, damn... By the time I get out of this trash ally I'm going to bleed to death... I heard foot steps and froze behind a trash can. My body went to a doll like fatigue. I then heard a boy talking to himself like he was crazy.

Oc - Steve

I was walking along the side walk and began thinking to my self, maybe my friend actually liked to be with me...but in the back of my mind I know she was using me some how... I was walking down a short cut ally way I found a week ago from wondering around the neighborhood. To top it off I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard a trashcan fall. I look over to see nothing but curiosity got the better of me and I moved closer to see a bleeding doll, oh shit its a good guy doll. He seemed pretty beat up and hot for some reason. I looked into his teal blue eyes and thought, there kinda life like... Maybe I will take him home. OK dolly ready to go home and get a nice place to stay, I said as if he was alive witch made me a little what's this uncomfortable. I laugh slightly with a blush showing on my face, I soon made it my house and unlocked the door, my hands were froze from the cold winter air, thank got it doesn't snow and only gets cold. I walked to my bedroom and sat chucky down I looked at his clothes and blushed knowing I have to wash his clothes but he will be naked. Wait he's not even human I'm acting like he has genitals, what if he does....wait no no if he does then I'm just going to cover him with my shirt.

I began to unbutton his overall, I blushed a bright red and then left his overalls half way to his waist, I take his rainbow bloody shirt off to see a bleeding wound. Oh shit the doll was bleeding!?!?! I looked at the doll and thought I saw a winced of pain yet a set or pink blush I shook my head and looked again only to see a normal doll face. I took a deep breath in then out until finally getting back to striping his overalls down, making then drop into my hands. I grabbed a towel and realized I have to wash the doll its self and then I have to dress its wound, that sum how was bleeding. I seen his package and realized it wasn't small, I bit my lip then quickly turned my head, I grabbed him and the towel that was wrapped around him. I made a small warm bath then put him in it I then started to was his body and hair, I turned around so I didn't see me touching his genitals that felt life like for some reason. after washing his genitals, I wrapped the doll in a towel and moved out the bathroom, I set him on my bed then throw his clothes into the washer I then waited till the washer was done to throw them into the dryer

Chucky -

As he wondered around I accidentally made a trash can fall my body froze and played doll, he looked at me and picked me up. I was about to grab my knife and stab him but I forgot I dropped it in the van when me a tiff were going to my grave. I was thinking of a way to get out of this bit I stopped when I heard him say,OK dolly ready to go home and get a nice place to stay. I was holding in a laugh as he talked to himself, finally we got home and he put me no his bed, it took all I got not to say ahhh~ so nice, but I turned to the kid an seen he contemplating if he should undress me and clean the blood, turns out this kid got guts cause he started blushing and striping my overalls down half way then he started taking off my shirt, making me blush a shade of pink. I felt dried blood was ripping from my wound so I tried to hold a grunt of pain back, but the kid looked at me and I hid my pain. Even though it hurts like a motherfucker, I then see him take my overalls all the was down and he stared as my penis and bites his lip like it was prey, I blushed and thought. Wtf is wrong with this kid. Is he planing to rape me. I seen he realised he needed to clean my body as well if he wanted to get my wound, I then I see him throw a towel at me having my body cover up, I didn't mind me naked bit he seemed it was embarrassing to him. I smirked and let a soft chuckle I was glad he didn't hear btw out. He brought me to the bathroom and started a bath.