One

Amanda woke up to the sound of her alarm today was Thursday one day closer to Friday and three days until Once Upon A Time. She got ready for school she put on her mint colored high waisted shorts and tucked a plain white tee her hair thick light brown hair loosely curled.
She was running late so she took her fruit cup and water bottle her mom left in the fridge for her to school. She was still a bit hurt that her parents told her she was adopted just a two weeks ago she felt a bit cheated because they had only just now told her. She had always felt different in the family her two little brothers and her parents looked alike they had blonde hair and she had brown but she thought that was just gentics. All she knew about her birth mother was that she gave her up because she couldn't take care of her and it wasn't the best thing for Amanda to be with her. She wondered what her mom might look like she wasn't able to sleep at night for the past two weeks the thoughts of her birth parents kept running through her mind she wasn't angry at her mom she was hurt she thought about these things on her way to school her headphones in and voices surrounding her fading out she was miserable at school even though she had friends and was fairly popular. Meanwhile Lana was at the adoption center where she had dropped her daughter 14 and a half years ago. She couldn't bare to take care of a child her career was just beginning and she knew that dragging a child back and forth wasn't the best idea however, this changed once she realized what she had done. She worried that her child would never forgive her but it was worth a chance.
"Alright Ms.Parrilla we found your daughter her name is Amanda Phillips she was adopted and lives about an hour and a half away from this town here are her records I trust you won't share these with anyone else?" asked the man
"Yes thank you  do you know anything else about her?"
"Well her school records are certainly good she has maintained A honor roll since the 3d grade and takes honors classes. She appears to be a very bright young lady."
"Thank you so much" said Lana smiling she decided she would go to Amanda's house and beg for a second chance she was really nervous and couldn't bare to think that her child would say no to her.