Chapter 17

Last chapter should have said chapter 16 lmao anywhore, uhhh enjoy this chapter?

I don't get why y'all like this...

      I look around to see nothing, maybe it was all in my head. I turned back around to come face to face and see.... nothing, absolutely nothing. I started to walk/float? Up the stairs. It's been two days since the incident and everything seemed back to normal. Well nothing here is normal but I know what I mean so I don't really have to have this whole complex conversation in my head.
     I continued down the hall and drifted through Sally's door. She didn't notice me because she was playing a game with Toby and Ben. It seemed to be Minecraft. I snuck up behind them and watched as they argued about what to build and what not. " I said stop killing me!!!" Sally yelled with anger written all over her face.
      (Sally slained by midget) "If you don't stop killling me Ben I will tell slendy!" To be honest I kinda wanna see that, it's kind of funny seeing sally so angry. I looked over at Toby and he seemed unbothered. I was suddenly cut out of my thoughts when I heard sally scream again. "I'm Telling!!" I scooted over by Toby as sally ran out of the room. Shortly after Ben stood up and ran out as well. I was curious so I spoke "Sooo what's gonna happe-" "AH!"

   That's the last time I allow to be touched. I ended up getting punched on accident because Toby didn't see me, it didn't hurt but now my face feels tingly. If only his fist just phased through my head instead. I was kinda just chilling on the roof. I may be dead but I wanna enjoy the view. I was currently watching as Ben got his ass kicked by the guy sally calls slendy. The midget really tried to run but only made it out front.    If only I had some popcorn....