Haunted

This is gonna be a skit, she is alive in this one.

    I was walking down the street. I had a box in my left hand and a bag in the other. I had been playing truth or dare with my friends not too long ago. I was stupid and chose dare. And they chose violence.
    They dared me to sleep in the haunted building a few blocks down and to the right. I am gonna die bro. I quickly stopped into the 7/11 and picked up some (insert drinks) and pocky. I then saw some flashlights on the counter for sale and decided to buy one as well. "Will that be all for today?" "Ah, yes."
    "$8.67 will be the price" I payed him and took the change before continuing my walk to the haunted house. A black cat crossed my path as I was coming up to the building. "God I hope this place don't collapse on me or anything."
     I walked up to the door and opened it...well tried to open it. It seems it was locked. I went around the sides to see if there were any other doors or some shattered windows. None. I went past the back and saw stairs that went into the basement. The chains were off and the doors were opened.
     I stepped over some glass and walked into the dark. Good thing I bought that flashlight. I turned it on and started looking for the stairs that leads upstairs. I found them and went to opened the door to find it locked. What a bust, I turned to go out the door to head home.
      Slam
     Right in front of me I see the door close and I run to the door. I tried to open it but it was as if it was locked. But there was nobody behind me, was there? I ran back to the doors that lead up stairs, to find that the door was open. I quickly run up to see if I can find any exits. None. It was as if there were no windows or doors to begin with. I looked behind me to find the door gone just then my flashlight died. I couldn't see a thing.
       I'm sleeping right? This can't be real. Maybe they are playing a prank on me. But how could they do something like this. That would be impossible, wouldn't it? "AIDEN!??! WINSTON!!? E-" I noticed a light. It was a window! I quickly ran to it and looked out. I was up two floors? I quickly punched the window, again and again till it finally broke.
       I slowly climbed out and grabbed onto the stone and the ledge. Out of nowhere the stone broke and I started falling. It felt like I was falling forever until I finally hit the ground. My vision started to blur as I started seeing black smudges. Then everything went black.
       All I could see was white. It was very bright. "Am I dead..." it was silent. "No dipshit. Your dumbass fell out of a window." I feel like I know this person but I can't recognize their voice. Who is it? Was it one of my friends. Family members....