Awakening & A bout with the lycans

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

"In the end a man will rise from the ashes of betrayal and agony like the Phoenix he will rise and rise."
-Atif rab

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

3rd person
Tired, XaXa'zil could barely open his eyes, the once chin high waters of tar now reached his calves if he stood, the mass graves occupants combined into a truly horrific sight. The once armoured knights were reduced to multiple masses of muscle bone and flesh, their unholy breathing echoed through the tomb as they lumbered around the room.

XaXa'zils breath hitched, never in his life has he seen such abominations. Slowly rising from the ground XaXa'zil grabbed a spear, its handle rotten from century's of neglect.

Sadly XaXa'zils movements did not go unnoticed as the other residents began to approach him, their breathing ragged and slow as they moaned in pain. Panicking XaXa'zil began wave his spear arround in a desperate attempt to keep the beasts at bay.

"STOP!" XaXa'zil bellowed, his voice laced with fear. With a twist of fate the beasts obeyed, their breathing synchronized as they lowered their heads in a sign of submission.

"Y-You understood me? Are you a gift from khorne himself?" XaXa'zil wheezed as he released a breath he didn't know he held. The beasts didn't make a hint towards the opposite, their intelligence clearly frightened XaXa'zil.

"Thank the lord, I need your help getting out of here." XaXa'zil stated, swallowing his pride.

within a blink of a eye one of the beasts launched itself at the elevator shaft, blowing through it the beast was buried beneath the falling bricks. In a burst of excitement XaXa'zil climbed up the makeshift ramp and into the halls of castle diabolos with the beasts in tow.

"I think I will call you ghouls... crashers." XaXa'zil mused, his entourage grunting in acknowledgement of their new name.

the castle was worthy of a god, it's decorations and furniture was alien to XaXa'zil. The garrison was reduced to a palace, it's fear induced shivers were replaced with the warmth of a home.

"What blasphemy is this." XaXa'zil seethed, the crashers growing restless with their masters anger.

XaXa'zil was snapped out of his thought by a terrified scream, a woman to his left scrambled into the corner in utter terror. Now cornered the woman was helpless as she was pressed against the wall, her eyes showed utter terror as silent tears poured out of her eyes.

"Who dares defile my castle?!" XaXa'zil spat as he ripped her from the crashers grasp, the beasts whine showed sadness at the loss of its toy.

The woman's raven hair was drawn into a beautiful braid that slid off her shoulder during the scuffle, she could be no older then thirty as her blue eyes showed terror. Unknown to the woman her appearance slightly pleased the dark knight.

"M-Monsters! Stay away!" The woman screamed as she tried to pry her hands out of XaXa'zils vice like grip.

"You will tell me who dares defile my fortress or i will feed you to the ghouls." XaXa'zil growled as the woman's legs shook violently at the threat.

"Your beef is with mr. west and his family." The woman screeched as XaXa'zils claws drew blood.

Content with his answer XaXa'zil loosened his grasp on the helpless maid, her eyes showed slight curiosity and great fear at the ancient knights appearance.