Shoto hummed as he looked around at all of the red faces to choose who to pick. After seeing several averted eyes and coughs he decided.

"Kaminari. Truth or dare?"

"Dare, like my bros!"

"I dare you to confess to your crush."

This caused several "ooohhhs" to go around the group and Kaminari turned bright red.

"Okay, you've got this." Kaminari hyped himself up before turning to his left. "Shinsou-"

"I win! You owe me twenty Shittyhair!"

"Be quiet Bakugou, let him speak." Todoroki interrupted, gesturing to the stammering Kaminari who was trying to get out his feelings. "But you also owe me money Iida."

"Huh?!"

"I am not entirely dense, and I knew Kaminari needed some encouragement. Please continue."

"Right. Shinsou, I think you're really cool and hot and have a great quirk but you are also kind and soft and I really like you." Kaminari blurted out in one breath.

"Cool. Me too."

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah, you're cute."

"Oh, so like, you wanna go out some time or something?"

"Yeah."

The class cheered as Bakugou slapped Kaminari's back saying he was finally "Manning up" and Shinsou just sat there looking smug at the still-red Kaminari. Kaminari looked over at Shoto and mouthed "Thankyou" to which Shoto just nodded with a small smile of his own.

"My turn! Bakugou, truth or dare?"

"Dare! Bring it Sparky."

"I dare you to tell us how you really feel about Todoroki!"

"Huh?! Wanna die?!"

"A dare is a dare bro." Kirishima stated with a grin, nudging Shoto from his side.

"I am also intrigued."

"Urgh, fine. I, goddamn, I think you're hot and cool. But totally only because of your quirk! Your eyes and abs have nothing to do with it. And you're fighting style isn't really terrible." Bakugou grumbled, crossing his arms and glaring at the ground when he was done.

"Bro you basically confessed!"

Bakugou looked up at Kirishima with rage-filled eyes...

So that led to Bakugou having a timeout in the corner, the rest of the class continuing the game. Shoto didn't entirely know how to digest Bakugou's words but he was glad that the blond respected him enough to like his fighting style and- body? He did say abs right? And eyes, he liked that bit.

Since Bakugou was in timeout they skipped turns and now Mina was challenging Uraraka.

"Truth!"

"What is your sexuality?"

"I'm bi."

"Cool!"

"Good for you!"

"That's awesome!"

Uraraka smiled and thanked the class for their acceptance, with many of them saying there was nothing to 'accept' as her sexuality was completely natural. This somehow led to many others in the class coming out: Deku admitted he was asexual, Kirishima was gay, Tsuyu was demisexual and Shoto was also bisexual.

"Yeah 'cuz you're half n half!" Bakugou shouted from the corner.

"The irony is not wasted on me Bakugou." Shoto replied, and the class laughed at the dryness in his tone as well as the middle finger sent his way.