Part 4: Sonic meets Master chief

After a brief skirmish with the covenant and witnessed the arrival of the U.N.S.C, sonic and the others started to walk up to them and greet them and ask them about what was going on and who were those creatures and what do they want.

Sonic: hey guys, I'm sonic the Hedgehog and these guys are my friends, we came to ask you about who or what those creatures are and what do they want?

U.N.S.C Marine: listen I don't know what this place is but I can tell you this, those creatures are called the "Covenant " and they are here to find
For what they called is " Forrunner " technology.

And after explaining everything to Sonic and his friends about the Covenant and their War against them,
Tails was a bit moved about the horrible things of what the Covenant did, Sonic shows his powers to the U.N.S.C and they were shocked and amazed of he can do.

U.N.S.C Marine: you should go meet the chief.

Tails: who is the chief?

Master chief: your right in front of him kid.

Tails and Sonic were shocked to see a tall man in a durable armor and holding his M25 Assault Rifle and everyone in the U.N.S.C got up and saluted him.

Tails: hello sir, I'm Tails.

Sonic: and I'm Sonic .

Master chief: I'm serria 117 or call me "Master Chief ".

Master chief and Sonic shooked hands
Before introducing the Arbiter.

Master chief: this my friend Thel Vadme or known as the Arbiter.

Arbiter: greetings.

Tails proceeds to walk up to the Arbiter and they also shooked hands
and then he proceeds to inform Tails about the Covenant's past and his while meeting up with the rest of sonic's friends and aboard the U.N.S.C Foward Until Dawn.
Knuckles had also joined them and they were amazed with the inside of the ship while also meeting the Marines and O.D.S.T's , they also looked at the U.N.S.C's vehicles and weapons in their War against Covenant.