Part three

"Please Annabeth. I need a break. I can't learn any more!" Percy wined.

Percy and Annabeth have been studying all day for their first finals. Annabeth being Annabeth was incredibly stressed out about it. Percy had seen her calmer in the middle of battle than now studying for finals.

   Percy, being the great boyfriend he is, suggested they study together. Thinking they could of course study but hang out too. Boy, was he wrong. Now she was holding him hostage making him study as well. Barely letting them take bathroom breaks or make the time to eat.

So now here they are Percy trying to convince her that they need a break.

"We can't take a break again already! We took one twenty minutes ago. I can't stop now!" She argued.

"Annabeth that was two hours ago!" Percy corrected.

"No it couldn't have been that long ago." Annabeth said.

"It was that long ago trust me. I have felt every minute of it!" Percy said.

"Okay maybe your right, but I can't stop now! I'm just getting into my rhythm!" She argued.

"Annabeth, we both need a break. I can't focus anymore and you're going to drive yourself crazy. Then what was the point of studying at all?" He said trying to reason with her.

"You might have a point but I can't stop now. So how about we compromise? We keep going and when we're done we can go on a trip or something in a few days to celebrate?" She suggested.

"What kind of trip?" Percy said intrigued.

"I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas?" Annabeth asked.

"I don't know. Something big, I think we've earned it. Plus you owe me." He said.

"I owe you? For what?" She questioned raising an eyebrow at him.

"For being the most awesome boyfriend ever and being here to help you calm down. Plus, now we have something to plan that's fun and has nothing to do with school!" Percy said with a large grin.

"Sure, why not? Let's do something big, but not too big okay?" Annabeth agreed.

"Now we have to think of what to do." Percy added.

"Hmmm...."

"Oh! I've got it!" She exclaimed.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"Percy?" She said sweetly.

"Have you ever been to Disneyland?" Annabeth asked.

"Disneyland! Disneyland! Disneyland!" Percy cheered. Jumping up and down like small child.

Annabeth smiled knowing that she made the right choice.