Chapter 20

Note: (FS/FB) = favorite singer or favorite band

Authors POV

Days passed by and the community are starting to notice Ito's disappearance. At first, it was just the thought of her ditching or hanging out with some of her friends from different schools. But her parents began to worry. Now the whole school are in their feet trying to figure it out.

For Oikawa, he has to use those drama class lessons and do his best act. As for the coach, he hasn't been focusing on practice or anything with volleyball. Kept blaming himself for not keeping an eye on her. Although, his brother told him that he has nothing to be kicking himself for. Teenagers are teenagers. They go behind people's back and do their way. Even if it's dangerous or reckless.

As for you and the rest of the team. You guys did your part by looking around and if there is anything suspicious related to Ito, contact the authorities. They had a whole assembly talking about it.

A lot of people are worried, but they are just acting. Some are glad that she is gone because of what she did to them. Same to you, but you just went on with your life. Keeping an eye out, receiving alerts on the phone for any news. Some say that she got kidnapped while walking near the red district. Others say she just left and are probably somewhere doing drugs or fucking around. Then there are others who don't give a shit and say that, "people disappear all the time."

Police officers roam around the school and detectives interview many students on any information on Ito and where could she possibly be. They asked Oikawa and he said what everyone else says, " She always ditches and does other stuff, she's not the brightest when it comes to decisions making, therefore, her not showing up is something that has been enlightened. But she never notified me in any situation, she never tells me where she goes or who she hangs out with after school. She does hangout with Mori and a bunch of their girls, but who knows? Is there anything I can do to help finding her?"

Mori can be outgoing and confident on speaking, even when she has nothing nice to say. But that so-called 'sweet' girl back in middle school is still in there and speaking to the authorities made her nervous. As saying things like, "um...I-I don't know where she might be? I mean....yeah she goes behind her parents back and hooks up with a pug, but I don't know. I mean! She doesn't do drugs! She is a good friend. Although...she can be a bitch and a snake who goes behind someone's back. Honestly is refreshing to not have that hunch on my back who kept telling me what not to wear and things to say that are cool. Like saying 'fuck' and 'bitch' every sentence. I never cussed in my life, but Ito made me because she says how it can make me cool and popular and how being 'sweet' and 'innocent' is going to get me nowhere. I used to be the top of my class for fucks sake! But she ruined it!-

"Ma'am, we just want to know if you have seen her before she disappeared or if there something she had done or something that seems sketchy that you think explains why she is gone."

"Oh...uh. Not that I know of."

She went home crying.

That was the first time you actually felt sorry for her.

In the other hand, you were too busy with the whole Etsuko situation. Etsuko was more worried about her pregnancy than Ito not being around. Heck, she enjoys her not being near. It's like a weight off our shoulders.

Etsuko has been coming to your house for help and advice and you gladly do so. The sooner this can end the sooner everything can go back to normal.

My Mind (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें