Chapter 14

Author's POV

So many ideas and thoughts roaming around someone's mind, can't make things clear. You think you have something in your grasp, but then it vanishes likes it's nothing. The years of being together and bonding just dissolve to thing air as if it was nothing. It can break someone's heart from how little you care, well, that's what they think. Going back on the memories of flowers blooming. Seeing all the times it was fun and full of excitement with love. Going places and taking pictures for the future, becoming chefs for date night, having a movie marathon of films with multiple sequels.

For Oikawa, is exactly the same with how you are moving on so quickly. It's not a bad thing, you can't hold on to someone who broke your heart forever and just decide that one day you'll forgive. Getting back with someone who lied to you just because they were tricked. It would've been a tad bit better if she was threatening him to sleep with her, but that wasn't the case, just a little manipulation. Did you regret not hearing him out completely? Maybe.

You did think about how you should've listen to him and let him tell what really happen, but can you trust him?He slept with her and he expects you trust him, he's out of his mind.

Or are you?

No.

I don't know? Who does know?

Who's right and who's wrong. All the voices in his head telling him and questioning about your love to him.

'If she loves me she would've listen to me.'

'If she loves me she wouldn't ignore me.'

'If she loves me she wouldn't move on that fast.'

'If she loves me she would've given me a second chance.'

'Did she even love me?'

Did you love him?

Yes, yes you did. You love his bubbly personality and his dedication to something he cares about, volleyball. How much it concerned you when he over works his body, telling him to take things slow. His liking on milk bread and always gets excited when you bring him some. How you learned how to make it, just for him. Taking pictures like a photo shoot and look at them, sharing laughs and agreement in how pretty some turned out.

That's all you.

Him on the other hand, he's stuck with what you're feeling right now. The devil and the angel on his shoulders telling him what's good and what's bad. What should he do. All of his concepts taking over his body.

'She loves me.'

'She loves me.'

'She just needs a reminder.'

'She can't forget about me. She can't get rid of all those years we had and throw them away with no hesitation nor regret.' Is it the devil or the angel talking?

"Well I'm leaving." Issei said waving goodbye to you. He's spending his Sunday hanging out with Makki and going out to play some video games at his place. Makki got a new game and is a two player so Issei will be the genuine pig.

Your parents are out working so now you're alone at your home in the afternoon. You don't mind having some alone time. Watching movies, listening to music out loud, having the big screen in the living room to see all the anime you want. It's good to have some time to yourself and do what you want. Making the best before Monday starts. Resting in a room that's nice and quiet.