aesthetics & playlist

synopsis

Daisy Aberdeen has her plate full of responsibilities, seeing as she's the next in line to become the Queen of Arescone. She's the perfect daughter and more importantly, the perfect princess. When her father falls ill, all the focus lies on Daisy, as she has to find a new, worthy King, in order to become the new Queen.

Camber Wilson is a common man, with an even simpler life. After graduating from fashion school, he tells himself that he'll put his feet up and press pause. However, when his only family member suddenly dies, the will states that he has to marry someone before being able to inherit the important family heirloom.

After not seeing each other for a year, Daisy and Camber team up and pretend to be a couple for the public eye; what is more interesting than a real life fairytale, after all?

...in which a princess has to fake date her ex-boyfriend...

■□■□

aesthetics

Daisy Aberdeen

Camber Wilson

Camber Wilson

■□■□

playlist

super rich kids - frank ocean

castle - halsey

scissorhands - maggie lindemann

garden (say it like that) - sza

still your best - giveon

thinkin bout you - frank ocean

jealous - labrinth

this is what makes us girls - lana del rey

please never fall in love again - olli mn

talk me down - troye sivan

pretty brown skin - diamond white

my hair - ariana grande

■□■□

a/n: thank you for giving my book a chance, it truly means the world to me <3
I've been searching for a cute, lighthearted romance, but have come up with no success, so I decided to just write my own ;)

I hope you'll enjoy this as much as me writing it!!! please do leave a comment or vote, those motivate me to write and publish more <3

very important note: yes, this story is about royals, however i don't agree with the ideologies of monarchies, nor do I support them. the monarchy in this story is just a constitutional monarchy and not an absolute one, keep that in mind ;)

now that we've got the most important note down, let's continue with the story!!

copyright

this story is a work of fiction. every inch of this story is my own imagination. any similarities to other people, places or events in real life or even other books are purely coincidental.

all rights served © 2023