36:𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑇

Breaking news

“Media found several dead bodies in Mr Oh’s Mansion, including the son of the late CEO of the government agency. The local detectives found illegal weapons and an injection containing injurious drugs. It was proved that they had tortured an agent working under them in this very basement. Mr Oh was sentenced to prison for 30 years after the court trial.

I am Jackson Wang reporting for BBC News”.

You were watching the news while smirking to yourself as Namjoon's plan worked perfectly, them being framed in selling drugs and sehun, he died in the hands of his first love which was you.

"Y/n" Namjoon called out your name. He was wearing a black suit ready for Aera's funeral. You let out a deep sigh and got up from your seat
"Time to go" he smiled sadly and you engulfed him into a hug.

"How is Jimin?" you questioned still not breaking the hug
"He was crying his eyes out last night. He was losing his mind" he sighed along with you.

"It's getting late," you said and left with Namjoon to the graveyard where everyone was present.

-

The priest was telling his sermon while you were just staring at the gravestone of Aera's. All the good memories flooded in your mind. You bit your lower lip trying your best not to burst down in tears, you looked in the direction where Jimin was kneeling and was resting his forehead on the gravestone while crying silently.

Hoseok was feeling guilty as Aera sacrificed herself to save him from getting shot, even though you said it was okay he was feeling guilty. You walked out of there not able to see everyone crying.

You sat on a rock, staring at the sandy ground thinking about Aera
"Why?" you mumbled as you started to cry when all the memories of hers and yours kept on flooding in your mind
"Why?" you shouted and covered your face with both your palms.

"It feels so good looking at everyone crying for me" you stopped crying as you heard a voice beside you. You turned your head to your left and frowned as no one was there
"Look down bitch" you did as it said, your eyes widen when you saw a Chipmunk staring at you. You let out a chuckle remembering all the moments of you teasing her with that nickname.

"What? Don't look at me like that" she glared at you
"Aera?" you questioned as you can't believe a Chipmunk is talking to you and its voice was similar to Aera
"Yes, it's me" you smiled
"You are a Chipmunk, finally" you chuckled
"Yeah yeah, but I'm here to tell you something important" she sounded serious, you motioned her to continue.

"I know I left you earlier than expected, and I'm sorry for that. Always remember that I'll be in your heart forever, and you will have to move on, there's a life waiting for you, and you have to make a family with Yoongi, right? so move on and don't forget about me, y/n," she said making you smile sadly. 

"Y/n" you heard Yoongi's voice. He sighed in relief spotting you sitting on a rock
"I was searching for you," he said and stood beside you. You smiled and looked at him.

"Let's go," you said and held Yoongi's wrist and walked back to the graveyard to meet the others. 
'i will never forget you, Aera'

Even though you hallucinated Aera talking to you, you felt a bit at ease in your heart and you promised yourself to try your best to move on.

-

Everyone was gathered in the living room, your mom and Aera's mom too
"I'm sorry that I lied. I do feel guilty, please forgive me and I'm sorry I-i couldn't protect Aera," you said while staring down at your leg.

Your mom sighed and pulled you into a warm hug
"It's fine dear" she caressed your hair
"We will miss her a lot, but I do have another daughter, which is you" Aera's mom smiled while wiping her tears, you smiled back at her.

The doorbell rang indicating that someone has come, Taehyung went to check on who it was, as he opened the door he met an elderly man who was around in his 40s and a woman the same age as the man and a young girl was standing behind the old couple.

"How may I help you?" Taehyung questioned them, the man cleared his throat and said,
"Is y/n home?" Taehyung gestured them to come in. 

"Y/n, you got some visitors" Taehyung announced as soon as he entered the living room
"Who?" you frowned when they came in your sight.

"What are you doing here, Mr Kim?" You questioned while sending death glares towards him
"We heard that Aera passed away and we couldn't attend the funeral, so we thought of visiting y'all" he explained.

In the corner of the room, your mom was looking at him, her eyes showed mixed emotions. She met him after a very long time and him having a family kinda hurt a bit too, after all, it's her first love, but she ignored all those feelings and walked up to him with a warm smile.

"Please take a seat, and y/n don't be rude to guests" she hit your arm lightly
"Mom" you whined and glared at Mr Kim who was looking at your mom with guilt in his eyes.

"I'm s-" before he could finish his sentence your mom interrupted him
"I forgave you a long time back" she smiled and looked behind him.

"You must be his wife, right?" she walked to Mrs Kim who just smiled and nodded her head as a yes
"Let's be friends" Your mom extended her hand for a shake and she gladly accepted it, Mr Kim smiled as all the problems are being solved one by one and you on the other side sighed. 
'Indeed she has a big heart'

Lia walked to you and cleared her throat gaining your attention
"Can I speak to you for a minute?" She asked you.

Both of you were in the garden and the rest were inside, you decided to talk with her since you wanted to finish all the problems in your life once and for all.

"So...what do you wanna talk about?" You questioned her, she took a deep breath and said,
"I'm sorry" you stared at her blankly trying to process what she just said now
"Well, you should be" she rolled her eyes at your statement.

"I just thought a bit about our relationship and I think we should be friends other than enemies" she awkwardly laughed.

"I'm not gonna force you to be my friend, I was just asking that's all" you looked at her and sighed
"Yeah, we can be friends but not best friends because no one can't Aera's place," you said sternly, she chuckled and nodded her head understanding.

"So, are we on good terms?" You smiled and nodded your head as a yes
"Yes, we are" and that's how the day pass by, you made a new friend which was your enemy and you decided to forgive your dad since your mom advised you for hours to stop hating him. From here onwards a new start will begin in your life. 

-
Author's Note:
The book is coming to an end ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ and the next chapter will be about Sehun's past life as I wanted to sort out things clearly
I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment
See you soon~