Culprit

It had been one week since vihaan was shot, indrani rai singhania gathered everyone to the hall and said,
D: since our family faced such a hard time during the last few days i have decided that we all will go to our family temple to pray for our family well being.
R: but dadi, vihaan is still week and doctor has suggested vihaan not to travel how can vihaan go.
D: you are right riddhima, do one thing, you and vihaan stay home, the rest of thr family will go with me.
Vansh frowned at the thought of rihaan being home all alone together but couldn't say anything as dadi has strictly asked him to accompany the family to the temple.
Once all were gone, a  person wearing black hoodie entered the mansion, slowly walking upto to rihaan room, he quietly opened the door. A person covered completely from head to toe with a blanket was sleeping on the bed.
The hoddie person took out a sharp knife and started  stabbing the person lying on bed mercilessly,once satisfied, he pulled away the blanket but was shocked to see pillows arranged there. Shocked realising that it was a trap the person was about to run away when vihaan came from behind and held him tightly, grabbing his throat vihaan tried to remove his hoodie but the person kicked vihaan on his stomach and started running, as he was about to reach the main door of the mansion, someone threw a vase in his direction, the vase hit his head and he fell down on the floor wincing in pain. It was riddhima who had thrown the vase towards him. Suddenly, all the family appeared at the scene, vihaan grabbed him and pulled his hoodie off,
It was
VYOM
Everyone was shocked seeing him but sia felt like someone has ripped her heart.
R: what the hell vyom, why were you trying to kill vihaan
Hearing her vyom started laughing like a maniac and said,
Vy: i was not trying to kill vihaan, i was trying to kill you but lucky you mon cheri, you got saved every time.
Vihaan held vyom collar and growled angrily
Vi: how dare you, how dare you even think of harming my jaan.
Vy: because i wanted to see you suffer, i wanted you to feel the pain of loosing your love just like I experienced because of you.
Vi: what nonsense
Vy: don't pretend vihaan, sara toh yaad hogi na tumhe.
Hearing sara name vihaan let go of vyom
Vy: tumhari wajah se , sirf or sirf tumhari wajah se mene sara ko khoo diya. Tumhari wajah se meri sara ne suïcide kar li
Vi: kya bakwas kar rhe ho vyom, mujhe toh pta bhi nhi tha ke sara maar chuki hai.
Vy: meri sara tum se bhot pyaar krti the vihaan or main uss se. Tum ne uss ka dil tod diya, uss se yeh sab kuch bardash nhi hua or uss ne suicide kar li. Meri sara ne apni jaan de de, sirf or sirf tumhari wajah se.
Vi: sara was a mentally unwell vyom. Woh mujh se pyaar nahi krti the, woh uss ka pagal pan tha, woh mujh se itni obsessed the ke jo larki mujhe approach karne ka sochti bhi the sara uss ka bura haal kar deti the.
Mujhe toh uss ki feeling ke bare mein pta bhi nhi tha mere liye toh woh sirf meri class mate the or kuch nahi , lekin jis din sara ne mujhe propose kiya uss din uss ki sachai mere samne khul gye. Mene uss ke proposal ko bhot respectfully reject kiya tha kyunke main uss time apni studies par focus karna chahta tha, mene usse samjhaya ke hum abhi sirf 17 saal ke hain or esi age mein sirf or sirf attractions hoti hain jin ko hum pyaar samjah lete hain. Lekin meri baat ko samajne ki bajae woh pagal pan par utar ae, tab uss ne mujhe bataya ke kese uss ne bhot sari larkiyon ko torture kiya kyunke woh mujhe dekhti thein ya phir mere bare mein baat krti the. 
I tried to make her understand but she was soo out of control that she even tried to attack me. Thankfully uss ki ek friend wahan aa gye or usse ghar le gae. Her friend was the one who told me that sara was mentally ill and she had been in mental asylum for  2 years.
Mene socha tha ke mein next day uss se baat kroon ga or uss ki help kroon ga toh overcome all this obsession but the next day i was arrested by the narcotics department.
Vy: she couldn't bear your rejection vihaan, that night she slit her wrist . When i reached there i saw her lying there with her blood all around , she took her last breaths murmuring your name and at that time i swore to take revenge from you, but next day you got arrested and later the news of your death came around.
But i was not satisfied, i wanted you to suffer, a fire was burning inside me thats why i left for thailand without meeting vansh. But then my informer informed me that something was suspicious because bansh rai singhania and his right hand angre were searching for vihaan location, my informer all told me that sia was behaving suspiciously as she was seen placing a smoke bomb in her brother's car ( see the punishment chap, in which vansh car got filled with smoke)
That was when i decided to keep an eye on her, i returned back to india and started keeping tabs on her from far then I befriended her and made her believe that i was madly in love with her, once i had won her trust , she revealed everything as to how vihaan was alive and how he had contacted her to take revenge on you rai singhanias because you tortured riddhima, by that I realised that now i would finally be able to take revenge from him by killing her.
I was the one who convinced sia to tell dadi about vihaan being alive and emotionally blackmailed her to ask dadi to bring vihaan back home to complete this family. She thought i was saying all this because i wanted to see her happy with her family but in reality i wanted to take my revenge and this fool sia fell in my trap easily.
By now sia eyes were red due to crying, she came forward and slapped vyom hard.
S: how could i be soo stupid to fall in your trap
Coming towards rihaan she said,
Iam soo sorry bhaiyu and bhabhi, because of my foolishness you both had to suffer so much, bhaiyu almost lost his life because of me.
Vihaan hugged sia and consoled her.
Vyom came towards vihaan and said,
Vy: i failed in killing your love but iam certain that you have lost her. Now your wife will look at you with disgust because whenever she will see your face she will remember that a girl lost her life because of you
R: wrong Mr vyom, for your information, i already know about vihaan past, and i feel nothing but love for him because dispite knowing that sara was a mental case, he decided to help her overcome her illness but fate was not on his side.
By love and adorations for vihaan increase every day because i know he is a genuine and nice person and you see the huge difference between you and him, you tried to kill me for your revenge but vihaan, even though he hurted the people who tortured me he never crossed his limit, he knew what was wrong and what was right.
Kabir arrested vyom and took him to the police station . Ishani came near sia and  took her to her room to console her.
Riddhima came near dadi and held her hand,
R: thank u soo much for helping us dadi, if you would have not acted of taking the family to the temple leaving us alone at home we would have never known about vyom.
Dadi simply hugged her and for the first time after the ahana drama riddhima also hugged her back.
Vihaan came near dadi and kissed her hands. Dadi blessed them both and went to her room.
Now only vansh riddhima and vihaan were standing in the hall.
Vihaan held riddhima hand and was about to walk to their room when vansh held her hand and looked at her with painful pleading eyes.
Riddhima simply gave him a painful smile and freed her hand.
Dadi who had witnessed the scene decided to talk to vansh.