Outburst

Nooooooo,
Riddhima woke up with a jerk and realised she had slept while sitting in the mandir, she sighed a breath of relief realising that it was just a bad dream but suddenly a cold fear gripped her heart, what if the dream became reality, no no, it cant happen, nothing will happen to my vihaan.
Ishani voice brought her out of her thoughts,
I: the doc has come out
Riddhima immediately ran towards them,
Vansh would be lying if he said that he didn't feel bad seeing riddhima care and desperation for vihaan, there was a time when she used to be afraid and worried about his well being but now that place has been taken by vihaan.
Sensing riddhima desperation doc said,
Doc: congratulations mrs rai singhania , the operation was successful, we have successfully taken the bullet out, thankfully the bullet didn't hit his heart. Right now he is unconscious due to medicine effect but will soon gain consciousness until then only one of you can stay in his room.
R: thank u soo much doc, thank u soo much, apko andaza bhi nhi hai ke ap ne mujh pe kitna bara ehsaan kiya hai, meri jaan ki jaan bacha li.
Doc: its our duty mrs rai singhania, i will take your leave now.
Dadi: it was a long day, everybody go to your room and take some rest, even u riddhima, vansh will stay with vihaan.
Riddhima immediately replied,
R: NO, i will stay with vihaan, i dont trust anyone regarding vihaan's safety,
Riddhima said all this while glaring vansh with bloodshot eyes.
Vansh felt as if someone has ripped his soul out, the eyes that used to look at him with nothing but love were now looking at him with hatred as if he was responsible for vihaan condition, but he knew she is disturbed and chose to not argue with her.
V: its okay riddhima, you can stay with vihaan, but if you need anything just call me.
R( mumbling) : you would be the last person i would call for help.
But it was loud enough for vansh to listen, dejected he went to his room.
Riddhima entered the room to see a pale and weak vihaan sleeping, the man who used to make everyone laugh with his jokes and various tactics is lying attached to various machines, the sight drilled a hole in her heart and she knew she would never be able to overcome the trauma of this day ever.
Riddhima gently placed a chair near the bed, and sat on it, slowly caressing vihaan hair, she fell asleep keeping her head near his hand.
Next morning,
Feeling someone caressing her cheeks she slowly opened her eyes to see vihaan staring lovingly at him.
Vi: you look beautiful jaan.
Riddhima turned her face away trying to hide her tears but vihaan was quick to notice, gently picking her hand he brought it near his lips and placed a small kiss there.
Vi: riddhima, tum mere sath ho toh mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta, jeene ki yeh wajah mujhe marne nhi degi, tum mere sath ho toh maut ko bhi hara kar wapis aa sakta hoon, lekin plzz mere se ese muh mat phero, mujh se baat kro, apna dard chupao mat.
Riddhima carefully sat near him and kissed his forehead,
R: kal ka din mere liye qayamat se kaam nhi tha, mujhe esa laga jese kisi ne mujh se meri jeene ki wajah he cheen le, itne bure bure khayal aa rhe the ke tumhe kya bataon, tumhe agar kuch ho jata toh mein toh jeete jeete he mar jati.
Vi: shhh, mein bilkul theek hoon jaan, or plzz mere samne apni maut ki baat mat kiya kro, tumhe halki se kharooch bhi ati hai na toh mein bardash nhi kar pata.
R: mein bhi tumhe kya bataon mein uljha kar bhet gye hoon, mein tumhare liye kuch khane ko lati hoon, tumhe medicine bhi toh khani hai phr.
Before vihaan could say anything, she ran out towards the kitchen,
Vansh was present there drinking water, ignoring him riddhima quickly started preparing a plate for vihaan.
V: is vihaan awake?
R: hmm,
Saying so she took the plate and went to their room,
Forwarding a morsel towards his face, vihaan held her hand and directed it towards her mouth.
Vi: mujhe achi trha pata hai ke tum ne meri tension mein kuch nahi khaya hoga, ap yeh looks dena band kro mujhe or jaldi se kha lo, wrna mein khud tumhe khila doon ga.
R: nahi nahi, tum apne ap ko exert mat kroo, mein kha rhe hoon na , yeh dekho.
They were half done with the food when the whole family barged inside,
D: vihaan, mera bacha tu theek toh hai na? Bhot dar gye the hum log
Zayada takleef toh nhi ho rhe na.
Vi: main theek hoon dadi, tension mat lijiye.
Princess tum kyun wahan darwaze ke peeche khare ho kar roo rhe ho, andar aa kr apne bhaiyu se nhi milo ge.
Siya immediately ran inside and held his hand, kissing it , said,
S: itna dara diya tha ap ne, agar apko kuch ho jata na toh mein ap se kabhi baat na karti, itne time baad ap mujhe wapis mile ho, ab mein apko kahi dur nhi jane doon ge.
Riddhima gently hugged siya to calm her down, but her cries become even more hysterical.
Vyom brought a glass of water and made siya drink it, and held,her shoulders,
Vy: i'll take her to her room.
Once siya went aryan said,
A: mujhe yeh samaj nhi aa rha ke yeh attack kiya kis ne, vihaan bhai toh itne time baad yahan aye hain, unki yahan kis se dushmani ho skti hai.
I: iam sure yeh kaam hamare kisi rival ka hai, un ke ilawa or kon kar skta hai.
R: zroori toh nhi koi bahar ka ho, ghr ka bhi toh ho skta hai, she said eying kabir and vansh.
I: what the hell, tum kehna kya chahti ho riddhima ke hum mein se kisi ne yeh ghatiya harkat ki hai, samajhti kya ho tum khud ko,
V\Vi/ k/ An: ishani apni zaban sambhal kar baat kro.
I: wow, kaha tha na mene, iss riddhima ne zroor koi jadu kiya hua hai jo iss ghr ka har mard iss ke gun gata rhta hai.
Saying so ishani went out followed by aryan.
V: sweetheart, plzz ishani ki bataon ka bura mat man na. Tumhe toh pta hai woh kesi hai.
R: firstly, mera naam riddhima hai toh yeh sweetheart karna band kro, secondly, apni bhen ki zaban ko lagam do, mein uss ki faltu batein bardash nhi krne wali, dobara uss ne apna fazool muh khola na toh mein uss ka woh hashar kroon ge ke woh sari zindagi yaad rakhe ge, for now you all can leave, vihaan needs rest.
Once all were out, riddhima saw vihaan smiling at her,
R: what?
Vi: you know, i really love this lioness avatar of you, its such a turn on.
Vihaan said pulling her closer and kissing her. When his hand went near the zip of her dress, riddhima immediately pulled away and said,
R: sochna bhi mat, you need complete rest.
Vi: you got to be kidding me.
Riddhima glared at him,
Vi: ahh, when will i get well.
Riddhima laughed at his expression, seeing her laugh vihaan felt relieved.
R: iss halat mein bhi tum mujhe hasana nhi bhoolte.
Vi: kya baat hai jaan, iam sure tumhare dimag mein kuch chal rha hai.
R: nahi, esa kuch nhi hai, bas thoda thak gye hoon. Tum rest kro.
Whole day riddhima remained restless, she kept pacing around the whole house lost in her thoughts.
At night,
Vihaan was fast asleep due to med effect but riddhima was standing near the window glancing at moon, when suddenly something clicked her mind, she was standing infront of vihaan, and vansh hand collided with her causing her phone to drop and she had bent down to pick it, that was when vihaan got shot, does it mean vansh is behind all this?
Maybe he deliberately collided his hans with her so that she could bend down to pick it and the shooter will get a chance to shoot vihaan. Riddhima body shivered with anger, well that man was definitely capable of doing anything, he had even tried to kill her to take his revenge, it would not be difficult for him to kill vihaan to get her back.
Buring with anger, riddhima dashed out of the room , once near the study room, she took deep breaths to calm herself, she didn't have any proof against him, and it might be her theory but she still he needed a warning so that he will not even think about doing such a thing.
R: vansh
V: sweetheart, i mean riddhima you here, do u need anything. Plzz xo,s in.
Vansh said smiling thinking she here to talk to him.
R: you know this is the 2nd attack , first the poison and now this bullet.
V: dont worry riddhima, mere hote hue tumhe kuch nhi hoga.
R: mujhe apni fikar nahi hai, lekin bas tum se itna kehna chahti hoon, agar mujhe pata chala ke in attacks ke peeche tumhara hath hai toh mein apne hathon se tumhari jaan le loon ge.
V: tum ese kese soch sakti ho riddhima, tumhe lagta hai ke meim itna neeche gir sakta hoon.
R: trust me vansh tum iss se bhi neeche gir chuke ho, bhool gye tum ne mujhe doo baar marne ki koshish ki the, or uss se bhi tumhara dil nhi bhara toh tum mujhe ek hotel mein akela chor ae, or jab mein ghr ponchi toh tum sab ne mere sath kitna bura behave kiya, jo insaan itna sab kuch kar sakta hai woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai.
Mere vihaan ko tumhari wajah se kuch hua toh mujh se bura koi nhi hoga, agar mein tumhare liye jaan de sakti hoon na toh vihaan ke liye mein kisi ki jaan le bhi sakti hoon.
V: vihaan vihaan vihaan, tumhari zuban par bus uss ka he naam rehta hai, holding her tightly by her shoulders, akhir uss mein esa kya hai jo mujh mein nhi hai. Hum dono ek jese he toh hain, yahan tak hamara chehra bhi ek jesa hai phr kyun tum uss se itni muhabat krne lgi ho?
R (laughing): tum dono ek jese ho, seriously, tum dono ka chehra sirf ek jesa hai, baaki tum dono mein zameen asman ka fark hai, kya kehte the tum ke tumhe mujh se muhabat hai, jab muhabat the toh thora sa bharosa bhi dekha dete.
V: what did u expected from me riddhima, you were a spy for god sake, mujhe laga ke tum meri family ko hurt kro ge, mujhe laga siya ki halat tumhari wajah se hai.
R: tumhari family ko hurt kroon ge? For your damn information, day one se tumhari iss family ne mujhe hurt kiya, lekin mene sab kuch bardash kiya or tumhe nhi bataya kyunke tumhe mijh par bharosa nhi tha, jab mene tumhe yellow gloves wale inssaan ka bataya toh tum ne kya kaha mujhe ke mein apni games ka target tumhari family ko na banaon. Jab tumhe anupriya ka tumhe poison krne ka bataya toh tum ne mujh par gussa kiya. Tum toh THE VANSH RAI SINGHANIA ho na, tum itna bhi pta nhi laga pae ke tumhari naak ke neeche tumhari family mujhe kitna torture kar rhe hai, agar mein kabir se he shaddi karna chahti hoti toh mein uss shadi se bachne ke liye vihaan ko vansh bana kar na lati ghr mein balke uss se khushi khushi shadi kar leti, tmhari family me mere sath jo kuch bhi kiya uss ke bawajood mene tumhare cliff se kud jane ke baad unko protect krne ki kasam khae,
Uss time vihaan tha jo mujhe tootne se bachahta tha, tumhe toh usse bhi mujhe barbaad krne ke liye bheja tha lekin woh mujh se sirf pyaae nhi krta tha bharosa bhi karta hai iss liye uss ne tumhare plan ke accordingly chalne ki bajae mujhe support kiya. Jis din tum ne mujhe ghr se nikala agr uss din vihaan na hota toh shayad mein ajj zinda na hoti, jab tum ne or tumhari ungrateful family ne mera sath chor diya tab vihaan tha jo har kadam par mere sath khara tha. Ab samaj aa rha hai fark tumhe apne or vihaaan mein.
V: riddhima tum iss liye gussa ho na ke mene tum se tumhari pehchan cheen le, mein kl he real media ko bulata hoon, un sab ke samne mein tumhe apni biwi announce kar doon ga, phr toh tum mujhe maaf kar do ge na, phr toh tum mujh se pyaar kro ge na.
R: pyaar! Yeh pyaar he meri zindagi ki sab se bari galti hai.
V: tum pyaar krne ko galti keh rhe ho?
R: galti yeh nhi the ke mene pyaar kiya, haan yeh zroor the ke tum se kiya ( her eyes red and filled with tear).
V: no no plzz esa mat bolo, mein tum se bht pyaar krta hoon riddhima.
R: jhoote ho tum, tumhara pyar bhi jhoota tha or tum bhi jhoote ho, tum he yeh sab kar rhe ho na taake vihaan tumhare raste se haat jae or tum mujhe dobara hasil kro sako.
V( shouting and with tears): why cant you just trust me
R( shouting): TRUST YOU, WHERE HAS THAT EVER GOTTEN ME.
Harshly clutching her shoulder vansh said,
V: tum sirf meri ho riddhima, sar se pair tak sirf meri, tumhe vihaan ke kareeb dekh kar mera khoon khol uthta hai, nahi dekh sakta mein tumhe kisi or ke sath, yehi wajah hai ke mene tumhe kabir ko marne ka kaha tha kyunke mein nhi bardash kar paa rha tha ke tumhare dil meim uss ke liye pyaar tha.
R: aa gye na apni aukat pe, apne VR mode pe, mujhe takleef dene pe.
That was vansh realised that he was clutching her shoulder, he immediately let go of her but saw deep marks of his fingers there.
V: plzz riddhima, mujhe ek mauka de do plz.
Fnally breaking down she said,
R: tum ne mujh se meri sab se keemti cheez cheen li vansh, sab se keemti cheez , tum agar mar bhi rhe ho ge na tab bhi mein tumhe maaf nhi kroon ge.
Continually Chanting and crying
, tum ne mujh se meri sab se keemti cheez cheen li, she fell down on her knees.
While vansh stood there seeing her breaking soo badly, he immediately bend down up to her level and said,
V: riddhima mein tumhe har cheez wapis kar doon ga, tum mujhe batao tumhe kya chahye, tumhara vansh tumhare liye sab le kar ae ga.
Looking dead in his eyes, riddhima stood up and went from there.
While vansh kept sitting there, her words running in his mind again and again.
So what do u guys thing, which precious thing is riddhima talking about, is it just her identity as mrs vrs or something else?