Helpless

Seeing riddhima with vihaan, vansh was regretting the day he asked vihaan for his help but he was helpless at that point, despite falling from the high cliff thankfully vansh did not have major injuries but had some fractures making it impossible for him to enter VR mansion in this state to fight his enemies especially riddhima,vansh still remembered the disbelief look on vihaan face when he explained him about riddhima's betrayal, somehow his twin was convinced that riddhima was a mere pawn in this game, but at that time there was only one thing in vansh's mind and that was REVENGE
Even though Vihaan agreed to help him, but vihaan never stuck to the real plan of torturing riddhima by taunts and threats, he was always making sure that riddhima was mentally and physically at peace and to vansh's surprise, both became friends real quick, although all vansh wanted was revenge, he could not help but feel a bit insecure, the massive amount of trust that vihaan showered upon riddhima, gave vansh the idea that his twin was in love with his wife but he shrugged it all off.
As riddhima gained consciousness after being hit by a bullet for the second time , this time for saving vihaan, vansh and vihaan both stood infront of her (vihaan: beardless and vansh: with beard)
Her confused face led vihaan to reveal that they were actually twins but the whole family considered vihaan dead, and it was their plan to catch the real culprit, riddhima rushed towards vansh and gave him a tight hug, her tears unstoppable, happy that the love of her life was alive, vansh could easily sense that vihaan was feeling awkward seeing riddhima in his arms, then riddhima went towards vihaan and gave him a warm hug thanking him for supporting her and taking care of her ( thinking that vansh had asked vihaan to take care of her, whereas the truth was vansh wanted riddhima to be mentally tortured,) seeing vansh well performed act of lovingly making her wear mangalsutra and sandoor and promising a happy future, vihaan though that vansh actually believed riddhima was innocent.
As they both walked out of the room to get riddhima discharge papers ready, vihaan hugged vansh and said,
Vi: iam very happy vansh, finally you believed that riddhima was innocent all along, i hope now you both will live happily without any hurdles, iam leaving this place after a week, i will contact you myself if need , as i need some time alone.
Vansh gave his brother a warm departing hug, they have always been very close, although vansh had slight idea why his brother needed some space( as he had feelings for riddhima), he didn't question him much.
Unaware to them both, riddhima had listened to their conversation, she was a little sad knowing that vihaan was caring for her on his own accord and not because vansh had asked him to, but she let it go thinking that it must have been difficult for vansh after knowing about her past, but now he is ready to give another chance to their relationship, but what she didn't knew was that a great betrayal was awaiting her.
Vansh opened his eyes to see, riddhima fast asleep, her head now resting on vihaan's chest and vihaan's hand securely wound around her, if only he had trusted her, she would have been in his arms, close to his heart. He knew riddhima was right, vansh loved her but failed to trust her, whereas vihaan not only loved her but trusted her too and that too from the beginning.
Vansh had never felt soo helpless, even when riddhima was missing, he knew that one day or other he would find her, beg her and she would eventually forgive him, what he had not expected was her to move on. Seeing them soo close, vansh had only one thought in his mind,
'Will we ever be one again?'