Loneliness

How could he expect me to forgive him? He doesn't even know what I've been through, nor how I feel. I can't believe everyone knew, even Vivian... I thought... She was at least someone I could trust. 

You flew and landed on the hill where your house was located. You sat and looked at the still ocean before your eyes. The only thing you could think about was the last couple of hours. It's changed everything. As you looked at the moon, you thought to yourself of the things you've said and how empty those words were. You didn't mean a single word. Anger, frustration, excitement and acknowledgement were the emotions that drove your tantrum. 

Uhhhhh..... How am I supposed to them? After everything I said.... you said out loud while rubbing your hair. 

You woke up a few hours later, not realizing that you had dozed off. It was maybe 2 am. You heard loud noises coming down the hill near Whitebeard's ship. It wasn't the usual party noises, but canons and gunshots. You looked down and saw another large vessel parked next to Whitebeard's. 

You began your descent and made your way through the woods. 

On the beach- 30 minutes before the canons firing

"Pop's! the ship isn't any of our allies or anything. They seem very hostile" yelled a random crew member

The captain of the unknown vessel was standing on the deck of his ship facing Whitebeard's. 

"What do you guys want?" said an irritated Ace.

"Hahaha, aren't you a little firecracker, eh? I don't need to speak to a boy. I'm here to speak to your captain, Whitebeard." said the captain with a serious tone.

"Wha...!" Ace was cut off. 

Whitebeard stood up and walked over to the side of the deck that faced the other ship.

Once the two men met eyes....

"I am Leeves Van Stone, the captain of the Stone Pirates." He said as his crew began howling and stomping.

"Well, what is it you want Stone? I'd rather not get into anything right now." asked an uninterested Whitebeard. 

"We heard a little rumour.." he said with a smirk.

"hmmm... a rumour? Well, boy! What is it?" sternly said by Whitebeard. 

"You have a daughter. She lives on this island..." he continued talking while everyone went silent and Vivian's face grew more and more worried.

"Tell us where the One Piece is, or... We'll kill her. We don't really want to hurt such a pretty girl, but she is your daughter. You have no weaknesses, except her. Tell us and we won't harm her." He said while smirking.

"Do you think I would let you hurt her? How did you find out?" said an angry Whitebeard.

"That doesn't matter all that much does it old man. If you're not going to give then we'll attack the town." He said with a huge grin on his face. He didn't what you looked like. So that was a problem.

Whitebeard didn't say anything.

"He's going to attack innocent people," thought Ace in his head, while looking at Marco in disgust. 

The Stone pirates made their way done their ship. Some remained on the ship and began firing the canons at random. On the shore, some started firing their guns. 

"Ed, I'm going to warn the town's people. I'm worried about that idiot too" she said with a worried tone and a slight smirk. 

"I don't think that's a good idea. But, I know I can't persuade you otherwise. I'll send some of my boys with you. Ace and Marco (along with a few others) go with Vivian.